a dare is a dare - hawk

WARNINGS: truth or dare, underage drinking🤫
CREDITS: myself, requested by rebeccamalfoy5
WORDS: 2037 (tea🤪🍵)
(A/N: I PROMISE IT GETS MORE DETAILED AS IT GOES ON BESTIE)

Y/N L/N has had a huge crush on Hawk for longer than she can remember. He didn't seem interested, or Y/N just had a horrible radar, but he at least knows that she exists, and that's a start.

"Hey Y/N! Are you coming to the party tonight?" She turns around and sees the guy she likes, Hawk, approaching her at her locker.

She found him so attractive, and not just his looks. Yeah, he could be mean sometimes, but that was only to people that he had problems with. Y/N was not one of those people. He was nice to her, not the kind of nice where you suck up to them, but the kind where he has a tiny soft spot for her.

"Where is it again?" She asks, and Hawk smirks looking her up and down, "It's at my house. Be there." He says, winking then walking away. Well fuck. How could she turn that down?

LATER THAT DAY

Y/N had been thinking about what happened all day, pretty much anything Hawk does give her butterflies. That's probably really unhealthy, but she can't help it. It just happens.

She figured out what she was going to wear, then made her way to the party. Once she arrived, she got out of her car, going inside Hawk's beautiful home.

She takes notice in all the teens either dancing, sitting on the couches, or playing the most popular party games. She admires how nice Hawk's house is, it was truly very pretty.

"Y/N!" She hears, and sees Hawk, she smiles at him as he walks up with a beer in his hand. "I'm glad you came!" He says. "You look amazing." He says, as he looks her up and down. She smiles at him, "You want a drink?" Hawk offers.

"Yeah, sure!" She says.

HAWK'S POV:

I've been waiting for Y/N to show up to the party, I was quite excited to see her outside of school since we've never really run into each other before like that.

I hope she comes soon, I'd honestly be kind of sad if she didn't come to the party.

I doubt Y/N even knows this, but I've developed feelings for her ever since we met, which was in the 5th grade when I didn't have a pencil and she offered to give me her extra one.

That's cheesy, I know, but it made me happy, and it also made me realize my feelings for her. She knows exactly how to make me smile, and she knows exactly how to make me laugh. It's unbelievable how much she knows about me with only knowing me for a few years.

I stop myself from thinking about her any further because I see her enter the room in the most beautiful outfit. It was simple, but she looks so amazing in it, and I was still having trouble forgetting how good she looked in jeans and a tank top. The clothes just fit her body so perfectly, she was just... incredibly hot.

"Y/N!" I shout as I walk toward her. She smiles as she sees me. Her smile was so pretty.

"I'm glad you came," I say. I was happy that she decided to come to my party. It wouldn't be the same if she didn't.

"You look amazing," I tell her. I hope she doesn't find that weird. Maybe she'll get the tiny hint I just gave her?

"Do you want a drink?" I offer. Damnit Hawk, why would you offer the girl you like a drink, it sounds like you want her to be drunk ya big dumbass.

"Yeah, sure." She says, still smiling at me. Okay, wait maybe that worked? Still not sure about that yet.

I walk over to the cooler sitting in the corner of the room and grab a beer and a coke. "Which one?" I ask her, just to be sure.