secret boyfriend - robby

WARNINGS: fluff
CREDIT: myself, requested by susiekeene_moskowitz
WORDS: 879, sorry it's not as long as my usual ones

Robby didn't know how to feel about this. Let me be more specific... Y/N and Robby are in a secret relationship.

He honestly didn't know how to feel about it.
Robby didn't enjoy hiding his relationship with Y/N, but mostly because he wasn't able to show any affection to her unless they were alone.

But Y/N on the other hand loved it. She loved the risk of getting caught.

Although like Robby, she hated to keep her hands off her boyfriend, she did love the adrenaline rush she would get sneaking around with her secret man.

Y/N and Robby are currently training together before practice, in the back near the pond.

Robby tried to throw a punch, Y/N blocking it. He throws another, and she blocks it again.

Robby laughs, shaking his head. "Good job. But... your form was a little off. Let me help you." He says, walking over to her. She knows damn well that he just wants a reason to touch her.

"Show me how you block," Robby says. Y/N gets into her blocking position.

Robby goes up behind her and corrects her form. He sneakily places soft kisses onto the side of her neck.

They hear something coming from the building part of the dojo. "Guys!? Are you guys still here?" It's Daniel.

Robby and Y/N quickly jump away from each other. "There you guys are!" Daniel says, Demetri, Sam, and the other members following.

"Hey, guys," Robby says. "Hello, everyone!" Demetri says, "Today's just a great day, isn't it?" He asks, clearly being sarcastic.

"What's got, you all mad, Demetri?"
Y/N asks.

"Eli, or hAwK that's what. He's been such an asshole lately." Demetri sighs.

"Demetri, don't worry. He'll come around." Robby tells him, "He doesn't deserve you anyway."

"Thanks," Demetri says, rubbing his forehead. "Okay, you guys ready for today's practice?" Daniel asks, and mostly everyone replies with a yes.

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N ended up staying at Robby's house last night because neither of them wanted to be alone, so Y/N decided to go to his house.

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up, with Robby laying on top of me, with his head resting on my chest, and my hand in his hair.

I look at the time, "Shit!" I whisper. It was 15 minutes before school starts. I quickly get up, trying to carefully wake up Robby in the process.

"Babe, babe, wake up! We have to get to school!" I tell him, and his eyes slowly open. "What? Quiet down." He says.

"Sorry, but we have 15 minutes until school starts, we gotta go!" I explain, and he quickly gets out of bed.

"Shit." He curses, as he quickly begins getting dressed. In the time of getting dressed, I accidentally knock over a water cup, spilling it all over me.

"Oh my god.." I sigh. I didn't have any extra clothing. "Robby, Um.. well, I don't have a change of clothes, and there isn't enough time for us to drive to my house..." I explain.

He already knew what I was getting at, and now he's shuffling through his drawers looking for something for me to wear. It was pretty cold.

"And of course, the only clean long-sleeve is a hoodie with my last name on it. Are you okay with that? I can try and hand wash one of my shirts quick-" Robby offers,

"No, no, no. It's fine. People were gonna find out about us sooner or later. Might as well be now." I tell him.

I get dressed into his hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants that he has. "Thank you, again, I'm sorry." I sigh.

"It's okay, I'm kinda excited to see what people say. But if they say anything bad, let me know." Robby says, and I laugh. "I will."

LATER THAT DAY

Sam, Robby, and I are sitting at lunch when Demetri approaches us.

"Hey, guys!" He says. We love having him sit over with us,
Hawk won't let him because he's apart of a rival dojo, but we enjoy his company. He's a great person.

"Hey, Demetri." Robby smiles. "Wait a minute... Y/N what is on the back of your hoodie-" Demetri stops himself.

"Y/N, just a question, why does the hoodie you're wearing have Robby's last name on it?" Demetri questions.

I mentally face-palm. "Thank you for that Demetri." I laugh, "Oh my god! It does!" Sam says, looking at the back of my hoodie.

"Wait, so are you two together?" Chris asks. Robby looks at me making sure that I'm ready to tell everyone, I nod.

"Yes, we're dating." He confirms. "Aw, that's great, you two." Sam smiles. "Good for you," Chris says. "Congrats," Demetri says.

"Thank you." Robby smiles his infamous side smile. "Yeah, thank you, guys." I smile, "You all are too nice."

(A/N: I hope this is what you had in mind for your request! I enjoyed writing it, and make sure to give me feedback! I love when you guys request, so keep them coming! Thank you for reading, have a great day!)