off days* - miguel

WARNINGS: smut, sex toys, swearing
CREDIT: myself, requested by anonymous <3
WORDS: 1668
(in this imagine you're both like in your early 20's)

Miguel has been waiting for his girlfriend Y/N to get home all day from work. She had recently been taking so many shifts at her workspace, he had begun to miss her, a lot.

He was beginning to miss the way she would be when she wouldn't have to work. When she didn't have to work, she would always surprise him with her in some lingerie, or just a movie night (that quickly turned into having sex).

He wasn't just missing his girlfriend, now though. He missed the way she used to touch him. She was always such a tease when she was with him, knowing how much he loved it, and how crazy he got for her.

Miguel was getting impatient. The way her lips would touch his when they were both in desperate for a kiss in the middle of a late-night Netflix and chill. He couldn't help the way he felt about her. The way he missed her. The way he needed her.

God, he missed his girlfriend so much.

"Baby!" He hears, dragging him out of his thoughts. He looks over and sees Y/N with a smile on her face as she walks into the room. "Your home early?" Miguel asks. She normally wouldn't get home until around 8 pm.

"Yeah! My boss said that I could go home early and have the day off tomorrow since I've been working so much." Y/N says. She seemed excited. Normally Miguel would've found that adorable, but right now he was just frustrated that he and his girlfriend haven't had sex for almost 4 months.

Y/N notices Miguel's sudden silence, then looks up at him. "What's wrong?" She questions. "I miss you." He tells her. "Well, I missed you too, Miggy." She says, smiling up at him.

"No, you don't get it. I miss you. Not missed, I miss you, Y/N. We haven't spent the day together in like 4 months." Miguel mentions.

Y/N begins to feel bad, "I'm sorry. I know work has been a lot lately, but at least I have the day off tomorrow! We can spend the day together." She offers. Miguel smiles, "Okay... but I think maybe we should do something else. Maybe to, celebrate?" He suggests. Y/N gets the hint.

"Is that so? What kind of celebrating?" She asks as she wraps her arms around his neck. Miguel smiles cheekily at her as she picks her up, and she wraps her legs around his waist. "You know what I mean, babe," Miguel says, then harshly kisses her.

Y/N immediately kisses back, Miguel's hands finding a place on her waist, then down to her ass. Miguel's hands proceed up to her hair, taking it in his hand, as he yanks it, their lips separating from each other. She lets out a breathy moan. "You're not getting off that easy, babe," Miguel whispers alluringly. She lets out a moan at that.

Miguel lets go of her completely, walking away and leaving her there hopelessly turned on. "Miguel, wait-" She pleads.

He ignores her, walking into his bedroom and searching throughout his closet for a toy he had bought her a month before, hoping one day he'd be able to use it eventually. Today was that day. He grabs it from the shelf above his closet and opens the box revealing a purple, medium-sized vibrator. He throws the box on the floor, shoving the vibrator in his pocket, using his shirt to cover the part showing. He wasn't going to use it now, just a little toy for after to drive her crazy.

He walks out of his room, into the hallway, and back into the living room, Y/N sitting on the couch with her feet dangling off the edge. "Miguel, you just left me." She complains. "I know, babe, that's kind of the point. You leave me hanging to go to work, I leave you hanging when you're desperate for me." Miguel says. "Now that's not fair." She says as he climbs on top of her, smirking. "Oh, but it is,"