phone sex* - johnny lawrence

WARNINGS: smut, phone sex, slightly dom reader, swearing, masturbating, sensei kink near the end, begging?
CREDIT: myself
WORDS: 1138

When your phone rang on your nightstand, you struggled to open your eyes. You grabbed it, annoyed that it was late at night and you were getting a call. Fortunately for Johnny, your eyes softened when you saw your boyfriend's name on the screen. The background was a photo of him with his golden retriever, Harper, whom you recently adopted.

"Johnny? What's the problem?" You asked him softly after pressing the bright green answer button. You were certain that one of two things had occurred: someone was attempting to break into his apartment, or he simply desired to hear your voice. In any case, you were all ears.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." His tone of voice was hoarse and incredibly sexy.

"Yeah, but it's okay. What do you need, baby?" You could hear his breath pause and movement on the other end of the phone call.

"I- uh- I need you."

You raised an eyebrow at his words out of habit. This wasn't the first time he'd called you because he was sexually frustrated, but it was the first time he'd done so late at night.

"All right, you have me," You knew exactly how to make him want you more, and it was a lot of fun doing it."What are you do with me?" You teased.

His mouth released a low moan, sending sweet vibrations straight to your core. You could easily imagine how he looked. He was naked on his bed, his head resting on his soft pillow, his hardened cock completely exposed and in his hand.

"Please help me, baby." He pleaded. You enjoyed it when he pleaded. You slipped your hand below your waist and into your bottoms, deciding to begin now and avoid all self-torture.

"And how do you want me to do it?" You questioned, rubbing circles on your heat.

"Fucking hell, you know what I want, Y/N, now give it to me." He cracked, and you could hear him jerking away from the microphone. You smirked, mentally congratulating yourself. His voice was incredibly hot.

"Fine." You mentioned giving in, "I want you to speed up your strokes just like I would. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Y- Yes," Johnny murmured, trying to catch his breath as he obeyed, stroking his dick faster. You could hear Johnny pumping his dick and quiet cuss words coming from his mouth.

"Louder, baby." You spoke. "W- What?" He panted. "Moan for me. I want to hear you." You pushed.

A loud, strong moan fell from his lips, your back arching at the heavenly sound. "Fuck yes," He praised, biting his lip as he contained a fast and aggressive pace.

"Are you touching yourself?" Johnny panted, as his eyes rolled back into his head as he could hear the faint sound of your beautiful moans.

"Shit, I am, but I wish it was you," You teased, back arching as your fingers ran over your sensitive bud.

A whimper, the grown man let out a pathetic whimper at the sound of shaky breaths, your walls clenching at his pitiful sounds. You were becoming a moaning mess. You wanted- no, you needed more.

Right on cue, Johnny decided to speak up, "I can't wait to feel your tight walls around my cock, baby, fuck," You groaned, lightly letting your empty hand trail up and down your body as Johnny would when he was on top of you.

You heard shifting from the other end, and a loud moan, along with a few whispered profanities.

"Oh fuck!" He threw his head back, "God- it feels so good, baby," Johnny moaned, his thumb running along his slightly red tip. "I can only imagine how good you would taste right now."

Dirty talk was always his thing, each time it just took him a bit to warm up. In the end, he'd always get you trembling for him.

"Yes Sensei, fuck," The nickname had just kinda came out, but Johnny didn't seem to mind, in fact, he seemed to love it based on the whimper that had left his soft lips.

"I- I'm so close, Y/N," You knew he was telling the truth by using your name instead of 'baby' or 'love' like he normally would. "Me too Sensei, oh my god."

His voice trembled, "Fuck, c- could you call me that again," A loud moan following his statement.

"Jesus Christ, Sensei, I'm so close!" You shouted with a moan that went right back into the receiver, which went directly to his ear. Another whimper fell from his lips.

You threw your head back one last time, as you started to see white and the muscles in your once moving arm shook. A loud, drawn-out moan came from Johnny, telling you without saying that he was coming with you.

Johnny felt his muscles tense up as yours did, gripping the bedsheets harder than he thought he could, his jaw clenching as he let out a breathy moan through his teeth.

Once you both came down from your highs, he turned on his side. "You okay, love?" He asked softly.

You both had just masturbated over the phone and he still knew how to make it sweet. "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you?"

He mumbled an 'mhmm' as you smiled, wishing you could be with him, but you weren't able to, he was at a karate tournament a few cities over, which meant you would have to wait until he came home a champ.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you for taking my call, baby," His sleepy voice was once again music to your ears, "Even though it's like 4 am."

"You know damn well even if you call me while something crazy is happening I'll answer." You assured him, hearing a laugh come from the receiver, "I know."

"Hey, where did that 'Sensei' thing come from? That was unexpected," He said, a smile evident in his tone.

You scoffed playfully, "It just kinda came out! And I don't wanna hear you complaining, you seemed to like it." You laughed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

It went silent.

He sighed sleepily, "Well I'll let you get back to your... sleeping, I'll call you tomorrow?" He offered. "Yeah, sure, call you tomorrow. I love you Sensei," You said, smiling.

He chuckled, "I love you too, beautiful."

(A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed, if y'all have any tips of feedback, feel free to commenttt, ty for reading you beautiful creature, have a nice day <3)