opposittes attract - tory

WARNINGS; swearing, fluff
CREDIT; myself, requested by beastmode_annmarie
WORDS: 1329

You and Tory have been dating for almost 6 months. You guys are going strong, which is good.

But... today is the day you've been dreading.
You're meeting her Cobra Kai friends. Which, you're super nervous about.

1, you already know they won't like you. 2, you and Tory are literal opposites, she's all tough, but you ok the other hand, are the most shy person that Tory knows.

And that brings us here. Where you're at your locker, angrily shoving your books into your bag. "Y/N!" You hear Tory shout from down the hall.

You groan, and look her way. She has the biggest smile on her face.

Tory finally makes it to your locker, but notices your sour look. "Babe.." She starts. "What?" You look over, and she raises her eyebrows at you.

"You're gonna have to meet them sooner or later." Tory reminds you, "I know, but why can't it just be later?!"

Tory laughs, "Why are you so worried anyway? They're gonna love you!"

"Unless your friends are super shy, quiet, and awkward like I am, I do not think that they'll like me." You explain, and she scoffs.

"Babe, you'll be okay. If they say anything that's too far, tell me, and I will gladly beat there asses." Tory offers.

"I mean.. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing that." You say, and she smiles and laughs. "Okay, let's go they're waiting at the dojo for us."

"They already know that i'm coming?" You ask,

"Well yeah! We're not just gonna walk on in and be like oh, by the way, here's my girlfriend." Tory says, you both laughing.

Once she pulls up to the dojo, you tense up a bit, remembering the fact that you have to talk to people.

Tory notices, and carefully puts her hand onto your thigh, causing you to cap down and take a deep breath.

"You got this, babe. Just be your lovely self." Tory says, taking her hand off your thigh and opening the door.

You open the door to the passenger side, and step out. You follow Tory into the dojo, immediately taking notice of a sign that reads "No mercy". You didn't even care about what the other part said. That made you tense up a bit more.

"What's up, Tory." You hear a voice. You look up and see a boy with a large mohawk, with it dyed red, making you a little more intimidated.

"Hawk," Hawk? That's.. unusual. "This is my amazing girlfriend Y/N. She's shy, so be nice." Tory demands, raising her voice on the last part of the sentence.

"Wow! The famous Y/N. She talks about you all the time, y'know. I'm Hawk." Hawk introduces, holding his hand out for you to shake.

After you shake it, he walks back into the hallway where he came from.

You shyly smile at him, and shake his hand. Tory comes up and puts her hand around your shoulder, "You're doing great." She whispers.

Not long after she says that, another boy comes out. He has really dark brown hair, with braces. "Toryyy!" He says, smiling and approaching to two of you.

"Is this Y/N?" He asks, and Tory nods her head. "Yes, this is my wonderful girlfriend,
Y/N. Don't scare her off." Tory threatens, gritting her teeth.

"Hey, I can't promise anything!" He says, "Hi, Y/N. I'm Miguel, Tory's friend. Nice to meet you." He says, smiling at you. "Nice to meet you too.." You say back.

Miguel walks back into the hallway as well, there must be some kind of room back there.

"Guys, where are you going? Come on, we got to go!" Tory shouts into the hallway. "Wait, where are we going?" You ask her.

"We're just going to get food, I'm really hungry, and I'm well aware from your eating schedule that you're hungry too." Tory says, and you laugh and nod your head.

The two boys then come out of the hallway, and begin walking outside. "Who's car are we taking?" Hawk asks.

"Mine." Tory says, and everyone opens the door and gets into her car. Y/N is up front with Tory, with the two boys in the back.

On the way to the restaurant, the boys ask an infinite amount of questions to both you and Tory.

"So, how did you two meet?" Miguel asks, trying to make it less awkward for you.

"Well, our parents are actually friends." You answer, "So we ended up meeting about two years ago, cause our parents were hanging out and we decided to give it a try." You explain.

Tory smiles at how you just answered a whole question to them, and how you still remember.
"That's nice." Miguel says, Hawk nodding.

Once the four of you arrive at the restaurant, you are taken to a table with four chairs. You sit next to Tory, the boys sitting next to each other.

After about another minute or two, the waiter walks up to you guys. "Hi, do you guys know your order, or do you need more time?" He asks.

"It's alright, we're ready." You answer. You were already starting to feel more comfortable with the presence of the two teenage boys.

After you guys order, you guys talk about whatever comes to your head. From the topic of karate, to the topic of celebrities, to the topic of siblings.

"So, Y/N. Do you have any siblings?" Miguel asks. "Actually, I have (number of siblings you have). His/her name is Y/S/N (your siblings name)." You answer.

"That's cool." Hawk says. Finally after another couple small chats like that, your food comes to the table, and you guys all begin to eat.

You guys eat while talking about your favorite shows and movies, and you found out that you and Miguel both like Harry Potter, and that you and Hawk both like Stranger Things.

After the fun night of stuffing your faces and talking Hogwarts and Hawkins, the night finally comes to an end. Miguel and Hawk are now being dropped off at there houses by you and Tory.

As soon as Miguel steps out of the car with Hawk, he knocks on the window, signaling you to roll it down. You roll down the window.

"Tonight was really fun you guys, thanks." Miguel says. "Yeah, thank you." Hawk says, and it goes silent for a second.

"Race you to my mailbox!" Hawk shouts and the two begin running down the dark empty street, trying to win against each other.

You and Tory both laugh at how fast they're running, and Tory turns around and exits their street.

"So, did you have fun?" Tory asks, and you smile a little. "Yeah.. I guess." You answer, not wanting to admit that you were wrong.

"Good. Because it sure looked like you were." Tory says, smiling at you. It goes silent for a second, and you look at her.

"Wanna watch New Girl when we get home?" You ask her, and she smiles and nods her head. "Yes! I would really like to know how Jess is doing." Tory says, laughing.

Overall, the night was pretty fun for all four of you. Tory's friends were fun people.

You figured that as they got more comfortable around you, they would probably act a little more crazy, if that's even possible. You liked Tory's friends.

You honestly can't even remember what you were worried about in the first place. I mean, after all, opposites attract, right?

(A/N; yes finally done, I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope this is like what you had in mind! I really loved making this one, and keep those requests coming guys, I love seeing all of your ideas, and I like to figure out ways to make them into an imagine! Thanks for reading, love you guys!)