proposals

MENTIONS OF FRIENDS, EVERYTHING SUCKS & HARRY POTTER AHEAD, INCLUDING SPOILERS⚠️‼️ (don't ask😕)
requested by CoreBore123
also, I kind of made up a part of Tory's middle name, because why not I like to be extra

MIGUEL
First, your boyfriend Miguel had taken you to where Valley Fest had happened, which was where you first met. Next, he took you to Golf n Stuff, where you and he had your first date. Then, he took you to the movie theater where you had your first kiss. Finally, you had made it to the restaurant where you celebrated your first anniversary. It was now your 5th, you had been celebrating how long you and your beautiful boyfriend had been officially together, and you couldn't be happier about this one.

It was a great milestone, the 5th anniversary. But Miguel was about to make it even greater.

"Would you lovely people like anything else?" The waitress asked sweetly, looking at both you and Miguel. Miguel looked your way, and you gave him a shake of your head. "No, I think we're alright. Thank you though, the food was amazing as always." You answered honestly, as the waitress smiled at you. "That's great to hear. Happy anniversary, by the way." She said sweetly then left the table.

"The people here are always so nice." You pointed out while smiling, Your smile slightly dropped when you noticed Miguel, sitting on the other side of the table with sweaty palms. "Babe? Is something wrong?" You asked. Miguel straightened himself up at your question. "No, no, not at all. In fact, it's the opposite."

You smiled at his a little confused as he looked at you in awe. "When I first met you," And here we go, "I instantly fell in love. The way you smiled, the way you laughed, the way you would be the first to help me if needed. You were there for me. And really happy to have you in my life. And not just as my girlfriend, as my best friend. So thank you, Y/N." He said.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. I wanted to ask you something. Something extremely important," Suddenly, he had gotten up from his chair, and gotten down onto one knee before you. Your jaw slowly dropped and you felt your whole body begin to heat up.

"Will you marry me, Y/N? Be the Rachel to my Ross?" He asked as you smiled extremely large. "Yes! Thousand times yes!" You shouted as you kissed him and people around you cheered for you happily. You pulled away as he got up, your arms around his neck as he did so. "But, we better not go on any breaks though." You joked as he laughed. It was music to your ears. "I promise we won't, and we won't get married while drunk in Vegas, either."

You both laughed as he slipped the ring onto your finger. "We better get free desert now," You said almost instantly. "Oh, that's what you're looking forward to?" Miguel asked with sass, as you nodded your head sarcastically, "Yeah the only thing."

DEMETRIDemetri panted vastly as he walked onto the beach with you at his side, hands together, fingers interlocked as the two of you walked on the hot sand

DEMETRI
Demetri panted vastly as he walked onto the beach with you at his side, hands together, fingers interlocked as the two of you walked on the hot sand.