50 shades* - robby

WARNINGS: smut, intense toys, dom robby, swearing, choking, and more
CREDIT: requested by anonymous <3, based on the movie 50 shades of grey
WORDS: 2158

"I'm home, Y/N!" The loud, echoed voice of Robby Keene filled his house letting his girl know that he was finally home. Robby and Y/N have grown very close over the past few months. They had met at an interview, where she was applying for a job in his workplace. She got the job. He is her boss, meaning, she's fucking her boss. It may seem easy to keep that secret, but it's a lot harder than you'd think. Y/N had moved in only a week ago, he had asked her to sense their relationship was getting a bit more serious than expected, and how could she turn that gorgeous man down?

Robby entered their shared bedroom, to the sight of his girlfriend sitting on the bed, on her phone doing god knows what. She turned it off, "Hey baby," Y/N greeted. Robby gave her a little smile, taking off his tie after a long day at work. Y/N had taken the day off, Robby allowed her to sense she had been working hard ever since she joining the Keene Company.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked out of the blue. She was a bit confused, over the past few weeks they had shared things to try and get to know each other better, and she thought she knew everything she could. "Yeah sure, what is it?" She asked.
"I have a contract, and I want you to sign it. You'd read it over first, of course, but it may be a little... unusual." He answered.
"Okay, lemme see it." She said. Robby reaches into one of these bags on the floor, grabbing a few stapled papers then handing it to her. She examined it, stopping at quite a few words that caught her eye.

By signing this, the dominant would have full permission to do anything they wish to the submissive. The dominant has a room for pleasure filled with sex toys, and many other things to please both the dominant and submissive.

She looked up at him, "What kind of sex toys?" She questioned as he grabbing the papers out of her hand. He turned the page and handed it to her, "It's on there."

Which of the following sexual acts are acceptable to the submissive? Cross off any unwanted acts.

1.) Masturbation
2.) Cunnilingus
3.) Fellatio
4.) Anal intercourse
5.) Anal fisting
6.) Vaginal fisting
7.) Vaginal intercourse
8.) Is swallowing semen acceptable to the submissive?
9.) Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the submissive? Such as; vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, etc.

She continued to read as Robby sat in the empty space next to her, watching her expressions change as she read some of the choices on the contract.

Which of the following types of pain/punishment ways are acceptable to the submissive? Cross off any unwanted acts.

"Punishment?" She questioned. "Yeah, only if you're okay with that. I wanna make sure you're 100% on board for any of these, if not, cross them off so I know my limits." He said, making her feel a bit better.

1.) Spanking
2.) Whipping
3.) Biting
4.) Paddling
5.) Teasing
6.) Nipple clamps
7.) Genital clamps
8.) Ice
9.) Hot wax
10.) Any other methods of pain

The submissive will refer to the dominant as a nickname of their choice out of the following;

1.) Sir
2.) Daddy

"Wow, this is..." She started, "It's a lot, I know, I just wanna make sure you're as comfortable as possible." He stated. She smiled at his thoughtfulness, then grabbed the pen he held in his hand. For the first category, she crossed off anal fisting and vaginal fisting, then wrote two little yeses next to the questions. For the second category, she crossed off everything but spanking, whipping, biting, teasing, and ice. She wasn't sure what Robby meant as 'other', but she was open to whatever it was. After that she ended up choosing the nickname of sir, she didn't mind saying daddy either but she wanted to try the sir thing, see how that went.