picture day - miguel

WARNINGS; fluff, swearing
CREDIT; myself, requested by honksara
WORDS; 1069

"Miguel, Y/N! Come on, you guys gotta get going!" Carmen shouts, as Miguel and Y/N are in Miguel's room 'getting ready' for picture day at school.

Miguel and Y/N both stop kissing each other, and Miguel begins retying his tie, and
Y/N begins buttoning back up the top of her shirt.

"That was a bad idea." Miguel says, "Yeah, it was." Y/N says laughing. (Just so y'all know y'all didn't do the deed it was just kissing, so calm yourselves)

They both laugh, and finish dressing themselves. Miguel begins to open the door, but Y/N notices his tie is crooked.

"Miguel!" She says, grabbing his arm, "What?!" He asks. Y/N lets go of his arm, straightening his tie.

Miguel smiles down at her, admiring how she has a little smile as she's fixing his tie. "You're so cute." He says. Y/N rolls her eyes,
"Shut your mouth."

Miguel laughs, "There. Done." Y/N says. "Vamos ustedes dos!" (Come on you two) Miguel's grandma yells. Y/N begins to walk out the room, but Miguel grabs her arm.

"Oh my god, what now-" Y/N is interrupted by Miguel turning her around, and using the tip of his finger to bring her chin up, and giving her a quick kiss.

They both pull away from each other, and Y/N laughs, and they both go into the hallway.

"There you guys are! You guys gotta get going!" Rosa says, "Yes, but first pictures!" Carmen insists. "Mama, you're treating this like prom." Miguel says.

"I know, but that tie just looks too good on you, Miggy. Right, Y/N?" Carmen asks her, "Oh, definitely." Y/N answers, smirking up at Miguel.

Miguel rolls his eyes, putting his arm around
Y/N, Carmen taking out her camera. "Say cheese!"

They both smile, and Carmen takes her picture. "Yesss, thank you!" Carmen says, "Okay, you guys got to get going!"

"Come on! Go go go!" Rosa says, practically pushing them out of the door. "Jeez," Miguel scoffs, "Why do you guys want us out of the house so bad?"

"You're going to be late! Go!" Carmen says, as Miguel and Y/N walk out the door. "Bye Miggy! Bye Y/N!" Carmen says. "Bye, Mama." Miguel says, "Bye, Carmen." Y/N laughs.

Carmen shuts the front door, leaving Miguel and Y/N to drive to the school themselves.

"So were obviously taking your car sense you're the only one that has one, but who's driving..?" Miguel asks slyly.

"Uh, me. Duh." Y/N says. "Why you?" Miguel argues smiling. "Cause it's my car, idiot." Y/N laughs, running over to her car.

"Ugh.. fine." Miguel complains, following her. Y/N opens the driver side door, along with Miguel opening the passenger side door.

Once they're in the car, Y/N messes with the radio, figuring out what to listen to.

"Can I have the aux?" Miguel asks, and Y/N gives him a suspicious look. "I promise I'm not
gonna play trash!" Miguel laughs.

"Fine." Y/N says, handing over the aux cord. Miguel plugs the cord into his phone, and begins to play his playlist.

The first song that comes on, Electric Love by BØRNS. "You calling this song bad?" Miguel asks cockily.

"Just turn up the damn music." Y/N demands, Miguel laughing at her stubbornness.

Once they both make it to the high school,
Y/N turns down the music that they were so loudly blast and singing along to.

"You ready?" Y/N asks, grabbing her bag. Miguel doesn't answer, he's too busy just admiring Y/N and how beautiful he finds her.

"Baby? Hello? Earth to Miguel?" Y/N says, trying to get his attention by talking to him and waving her hand in front of his face.

"Yes?" Miguel says, just smiling at her. "You were staring." Y/N says, in a sing songy tone.

"I'm sorry! You're just gorgeous, how can I not stare at you?" Miguel asks, and Y/N begins to smile at his words, but then catching herself and rolling her eyes at him.

Y/N opens the door, completely ignoring what he had said. "I saw a smiiiile." Miguel says.

"You didn't see anything. Now come on." Y/N says, causing Miguel to raise his eyebrows at her. "Okay..." Miguel says suspiciously.

They both exit the car, and begin to walk up to the front doors of the high school, Y/N deciding to slip her hand into Miguel's.

Miguel looks down at their hands and smiles up at her, and Y/N notices. "Say a word, and I'll punch you in the face." Y/N says.

"Okay, okay." Miguel says, throwing his free hand up in his defense.

Once the two get into the high school, they're told that they're gonna have to wait about 40 minutes until they can get their pictures done.

After about 20 minutes of just talking, and then another 10 of Y/N laying her head on Miguel's shoulder, they see Hawk and Aisha walk into the picture room.

"Hey!" Hawk says, approaching the couple.
"Hi guys." Miguel says, smiling. "Can we sit? If not that's okay." Aisha offers.

"No you guys can sit." Y/N smiles at her, and the two sit down in the seats across from them.

After the four of them have a genuine conversation, Miguel and Y/N get called up to have their picture taken.

"Guess that's us." Miguel says, looking at Y/N. "We should get going, see you guys later!" Aisha says, then knowing that Aisha and Hawk had already gotten their pictures taken.

Y/N and Miguel walk up to where the pictures are being taken, Miguel going first. Before Miguel sits on the stool, Y/N pulls his arm.

"Smile pretty, Mi Rey. (My King)" Y/N says, and Miguel smiles, and sits onto the stool that the school had provided for pictures.

After the two had gotten their picture taken, they rode home blasting music, and screaming the lyrics as they did on the way there.

Miguel and Y/N are probably one of the best, and 'cutest' couples that people had seen at West Valley High, and Miguel knew it too.

Y/N and Miguel are happy and comfortable with each other, and that's all that matters.