Chapter Two

Pretending that didn't happen,we all stay silent.Ian,breaking the silence,asks,"So,Nexus?" We all agree and join The Nexus.We play a couple of games before closing out of The Nexus and Skype.Adam and I edit our footage and upload.

Turning to me,he questions,"Do you think we should make an update video for our fans?They should know what's going on." I nod lightly and he brings up a program to record our voices.He introduces,"Hey guys,Sky here."

I chime in,"Hey peeps,it's Kay."

"So,we have some news."

"As you know,Adam proposed to me.And we're having our wedding soon."

"But...Kay is pregnant.We didn't find out until today and it's like,9 pm so don't judge us for not telling you."

"I still need to go to a doctor and get checked out before letting you know if it's a boy or girl and if everything's alright.Expect more on that though."

"The upload schedule is a bit messed up since we're on vacation but we're still producing videos.Don't worry,you'll get your dose of our channels.WE'RE NOT DEAD!"

"But,while I said about the baby,I want you guys to leave suggestions for names."

"Your gonna let them choose?"

"Mhm!Why not?"

"True that.Well guys,I'm Sky.And I'll see you later recruits." When we end it,I make the animation as he relaxes on the couch. "Kailynn,you want to hook the laptop to the TV and we can listen to music?" I nod,finishing the animation and posting it to both of our channels.I take the laptop over to him and he hooks it up to the TV,going on Pandora.He selects a love song radio and I snuggle up to him on the couch.Lightly,I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family plays in the background.

I sing lightly under my breath,"I'm sleeping and right in the middle of a good dream.Like all at once I wake up from something that keeps knocking at my brain.Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head.And spring up in my bed screaming out the words I dread.I think I love you."

He echoes,"I think I love you."

 I could feel the words sinking into my mind as I fall asleep in his loving arms.

------------

When I awaken,I'm staring out a car window.I feel my head start to pulse as I sit up,looking at my surrounding.Adam's sweet voice coos,"Aw,darling.Your awake.It's time to leave Hawaii."

I frown,"But it feels like we just got here."

He nods,"I know.But we need to go home.It's time to get home." I lean on Adam,feeling like I didn't sleep at all.

I whisper,"Adam,why am I so tired?"

Dad jokes,"Maybe it was the drugs I put in your drink."

Rolling my eyes,I mock,"Ha ha.Very funny." I feel myself drift off but I pry my eyes open.

Daddy smiles,"Wait until we get on the plane please." I nod lightly,watching as Dad pulls into the airport.Adam lifts me up into his arms once we get out of the car.Dad and Daddy grab our bags.Adam carries me over to the plane and he sets me down.We wait with the guys for the plane to start boarding.Everyone talks happily except for me.I stay silent,staring at a wall.Then,a little girl walks up to me.

"Have you seen my mommy?I can't find her."

I stand,looking around for an upset mother.I ask her,"What does she look like?"

She describes,"She has long brown hair,and green eyes,and she's a grown up.She was wearing a blue sweater with white pants." I take the girls hand and we find her mother together.When we get to her,her mother hugs her tightly,crying.

"Oh my Emily!" she cries. "Please don't scare me like that again!" With Emily's mother,a teen boy stands,earbuds in his ears.When he spots me,his eyes widen and he takes out an earbud.

I tell the mother,"Your this girl's mother?She lost you in the crowd and asked me to help her find you."

She inspects,"Why yes,I'm Emily's mom.My name is Amy."

I grin,"I'm Kailynn.Nice to meet you."

The boy interrupts,"Uh,are you,by chance,Kaycraft?" I nod. "I feel honored to be in your presence.I'm a huge fan."

I giggle,"Cool.You don't need to feel honored though.I'm not a big deal."

Adam,rushing over,intrudes,"Kay,it's time to go."

Waving to them,I say,"Well,it was nice to meet you all.Stay safe Emily."

Adam and I make our way to the guys,getting on the plane with them.Adam clutches my hand as the plane takes off.I stare at the back of the seat in front of me,thinking of that little girl.All on her own.It must have been terrifying.Her mom looked so happy to have found her.I feel like that would be me as a mother.I can't bare to lose my child.That'd be the death of me.At least she got back to her mother.

Emily.At least she's with her family now.

 I could feel myself drifting off and let myself doze into a peaceful slumber.