Chapter Five

Kaelin walks with me to my room and I close the door behind her.She lays on the floor as I sprawl out on the bed.She asks,"Why did you even agree to marry that guy?He looks like a douche."

I roll my eyes,"Because I love him."

She wisely states,"Love is blind."

Flying through my window is the same green particled dove.She sits down in my office chair,turning into herself.Kaelin blinks then smiles as if this is completely normal for her.She nods,"Yo Cil.What's up?"

Cilia sobs,"It's Mitch."

I point out,"I told you not to fall in love with him."

She rolls her eyes then cries,"I didn't know he made Merome a thing!He just dated me like it was such a normal thing." She cries and I roll over to face her. "MEN ARE STUPID!"

There's a knock on the door and we all turn towards it.Cilia uses her magic to make it look like she hadn't been crying.Adam opens the door and both Cilia and Kaelin's face burn with fury.Adam apologizes,"Look.Darling.I'm sorry.I shouldn't have let Alesa kiss me like that.But hun,Alesa means nothing to me.I love you and only you.And I always will.Your my fiancè,after all.I would not have asked you to marry me if Alesa meant anything to me."

Bursting out crying,Cilia exclaims,"WHY CAN'T I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT?!"

I grin,"When your older Cil.Someday you'll find a man that treats you like the respectable woman you are." She smiles,wiping her tears away.Adam hugs me and I nuzzle my head into his chest. "Adam,I love you."

He kisses my forehead and responds,"I love you too baby." Kk looks at us,her green  eyes wide with happiness.I giggle,rolling my eyes at her excitement.She's always been excitable,nudge nudge wink wink.

Kaelin,grabbing Cilia's arm,rushes out,"Well we'll leave you two to have some "personal" time." Kk winks and I laugh,snuggling into Adam's chest.

Adam mentions,"Why don't we head to sleep?It's getting late." I nod and we curl up in bed,drifting off to sleep.

--------------------

I wake up curled up in Adam's arms.He was snoring quietly...how adorable.I climb out of bed and move around to get dressed.Since my jeans were getting to small on me,I dress in light gray sweatpants,a My Chemical Romance tee shirt,and a black beanie.I put on some socks and brush my hair and teeth.Adam had woken up by the time I was finished,a tired smile on his face.He grumbles,"We have you take you to the doctor and get you checked out today." I nod and he walks over to his room to get ready.Daddy had woken up and gotten ready,driving us to the doctor.

I had gotten my ultrasound and the doctor smiles at me happily.He informs us,"You are going to give birth to a healthy baby boy.Your due date is approximately four weeks." Once we're finished,we leave with the happy news.Adam kisses my cheek.

I smile,"We could name him Sky."

Daddy chuckles,"That would be a great name for him.Named after his dad."

When we get back to the house,the guys are excited about the news of the baby boy.

Ian exclaims,"ANOTHER MAN INTO THE TEAM!"

Tyler yells,"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!UNCLE TYLER IS GONNA BE THE BEST FUCKING MAN IN THE WORLD!" I widen my eyes and he quickly whispers,"Sorry,but he was gonna learn how to swear eventually.Better start teaching him at a young age."

Adam grins,"He does have a point.He's gonna be walking around the house throwing out all the swear words by the time he's fourteen.But anyway,should we plan the wedding to be around the birth?"

I nod,"Maybe,since it's suppose to be born in four weeks,we could have the wedding next week?"

Dad smiles,"That sounds like a good idea."