Not A Chapter

So guys,this is me.My name is Destiny,you can call me Dex.Why am I telling you this?Well,I need to talk with you guys.And I'm posting this on all of the stories I actively write on in case people read those books and not this one.

If you haven't been on Twitter lately,congrats.You haven't seen all the shit going on in the MCYT fandom.I myself do not want to be apart of the drama but it kinda just sucks me into the void that is the fandom.I want to stop these stories about MCYTs,although I love them so much.Yet I don't know if I wanna continue.People are going to assume I'm taking sides which I'm NOT!I do not find any particular person right or wrong.You are entitled to your own opinion.I may not agree,but whatever.

That's not my purpose of making this chapter.

I'm making a book (shocker) that's kind of like a journal.The reason I'm posting this instead of just making the book is because I'm posting the book made as private.People who love me but don't follow me will now have a chance to follow me if they want to read it.If they don't,that's alright.These books are staying public because,logic.

With current events in the fandom,I'm pretty sure the first part in my book will be about this.And if you don't know what's going on,I don't encourage you to find out and make an input.Because then you'll just get hate and we don't want that in our lives now do we?

I even told my friends I just wanna break down and cry over what's going on in the fandom.

But,that's all for now.

I'm going to post my book as soon as I can,so look out for that.

If you don't care,GREAT!DO YOU WANT A STICKER?!

Love you guys.Thanks for sticking with me [if you do stick with me]

-Dex