Chapter Eighteen

Over the course of time,I hadn't really talked with any of the guys.There was the occasional moment when they and I had recorded,but I didn't record as often.Seto had started school and is now in fourth grade.I had taught him basic sorcery and he seemed to really enjoy it.With Seto in school,I had been able to focus on YouTube while he was out.Adam and I had planned to have another child and sure enough,it happened.Three months after Seto's tenth birthday,we had found out that I was pregnant with a baby girl.Everyone was supportive and it had driven me insane to think a sorceress would be brought into the world by me.

But none of that matters now.

All of that is just the beginning of a bright future.

It's now Wednesday,February 14th,2024.Adam and I are celebrating being together for ten years while Jerome and Mitch go out and Seto is at school.As soon as I woke up,there was a tray of breakfast sitting on my lap.I smile at Adam and he grins and me,kissing my cheek.He chuckles,"Happy anniversary baby girl."

My grin widens,"Happy anniversary babe.I can't believe it's been ten years.Wow." He laughs,taking a seat next to me in bed. "It seems like so much has happened,and it has.The team broke up.We had our own baby sorcerer,and a sorceress on the way.Could our life get any better?"

He shrugs,"If we were having twins,maybe it could be better."

I giggle,"If we have twins,I'm definitely going to need to take a long break from YouTube."

He nods,"But you'd have me here with you.And Jerome and Mitch.They're the grandfathers,after all."

I nod,"And I forgot about their wedding.Jeez it's been,what,three years?" He nods,recollecting the wedding.Jerome Aceti's last name officially changed to Hughes,and they told the whole fanbase about the wedding.The fans were accepting of it,and even ecstatic that Merome has finally been settled on.There was a point in the relationship when they had broken up,gone out with girls.But they had returned to each other with love in their hearts.

Adam and I spent the day together,enjoying each other's company.We had recorded a video,went to the beach,watched a movie on Netflix.It was amazing.When Seto returned home from school,I had just waddled down the stairs as Seto was telling Adam about his day.

"This girl called me a freak today."

Oh Hell no.

Nobody calls my baby boy a freak.He is not a freak,he's a sorcerer.

I waddle over to the couch,"You were called a freak?What was this girl's name?"

Seto hangs his head,"Her name was Brianna.I don't know what I did.I mean,I used some magic but that was it?"

I put a hand on my hip,"What did you use your magic to do?"

He explains,"I didn't do anything mean!Someone accidentally spilled milk on this new dress her parents got her,so I used my magic to take the stain out.She flipped out and called me a freak."

I ruffle his brown hair,smiling. "You did the right thing," I confirm. "At least it was to be helpful.Don't worry about this Brianna girl.You're not a freak,you have talents.Do you wanna work on potion brewing?" He nods lightly as there's a knock on the door.Adam and I share a look as Adam goes to get it.Who would show up at this time?I take Seto's backpack from his shoulders as he makes his way down to the magic room.We had our house expanded so I could teach Seto magic.I rest his backpack at the bottom of the door and scowl when I hear the voice.

"My name is Brianna.I go to school with Seto." 

I waddle over to Adam,looking at the girl.

"Is Seto here?"

I ask,"Why?Must you do some project with him?"

She shakes her head,"No,but I had something to give him." She holds out a paper folded up neatly,with cursive handwriting that reads 'Seto'.I take the paper from her,looking at the person standing behind her.I couldn't believe my eyes.

I question,"Jason?"

Jason is changed.He grew out his hair with the same piercing I remember.He nods lightly,"I made her write an apology to Seto.Seeing as you're a good friend of mine,I didn't think it was nice of her to call him...a freak.I assure you I didn't teach her to behave that way." I send the letter down the the magic room with my magic.She stares at me with an awestruck look.

I sigh,"Thank you Jason.It was wonderful to see you again."

Jason remarks,"Kailynn,you're  still beautiful.Congratulations on the new baby,by the way.What will you name her?"

I shrug,"I'm not sure yet.I was thinking Peyton though.That would be a beautiful name,don't you think Adam?"

Adam chuckles,"That sure would be something.My baby girl named after my fake Twitter daughter from 2015.That'd be pretty great,not going to lie.Peyton would be ecstatic."

I nod,"So probably Peyton.Unless we decide something else."

Jason smiles,"That'd be a beautiful name.It was great to see you two again."

I agree,"As well as you.Have a wonderful day." He nods,leaving.I close the door and waddle down the steps to Seto.He had made his awkward potions,looking at them questioningly.

He turns to me,"What do I add to make fire resistance?"

I recollect,"Magma cream." He nods,taking some of the red cream from one of the vials,dropping it into the cauldron.I smile and nod approvingly.He now unfolds the letter,reading it silently.His cheeks flush a bright red before he folds it back up,putting it aside.I raise an eyebrow before picking it up and reading it myself.

Dear Seto,

I'm sorry I called you a freak.I didn't mean that at all.In truth,you're a very cool guy.Actually,I've had a crush on you for a while now.That's why I called you a freak.I didn't want to admit to my friends that I think you're really cute.But you know what,you're amazing.I think we should hang out sometime.That would be so cool.But,could you keep it between us that I like you?Some people at school might think it's weird that I actually like a sorcerer.Actually,scratch that.Let them know that I actually think you're cool.I mean,Seto Dahlberg?The coolest guy in school?Definitely proud to say I have a crush on you.

Love and hugs,

Brianna. (Bri)