第26章

"I feel like my chapters are rushed bYe-"
—Author-kun go NYOOM

"Finna go re-read Dr Stone just to see Mozu and Stanley again AUDJSSHAZR—"
—Author-cchi

—————————————————-

"Alright! I'll have Kamado-kun and Shrek-chan to rest at my place then~" Shinobu smiled, raising her hand.

'Huh?' Me and Tanjiro deadpanned.

"EXCUSE US FOR INTRUDING!!!!" Three Kakushi's screamed, grabbing me and Tanjiro by the collar(along with Nezuko's box) and proceeding to drag us away at super sonic speed.

As if the ruckus was normal, Oyakata-sama smiled, "Alright, now the Pillar Meeting wi—"

"HOLD UP!" Tanjiro screamed, desprately holding onto a fence. "LET ME BUTT HEADS WITH THAT SCAREED GUY! JUST FOR STABBING NEZUKO!!"

'FUCK THIS MAN IS SO EMBARASSING—' i mentally screamed, slapping Tanjiro's head.
"BOI IF YOU DON'T GE—"

I was interrupted by two pebbles bitch slapping me and Tanjiro in the face.

"Interrupting Oyakata-sama is a bad idea." Muichiro monotonously said, a third one threateningly in his hand.

"W-we're very sorry Oyakata-sama!" The two Kakushi's bowed profusely.

"Just hurry and leave." Muichiro muttered.

I mentally squealed. 'BUT I WANT YOU TO THROW MORE ROCKS AT M—'

"Yessir!" They interrupted my thoughts, aggressively throwing me, Nezuko's box, and Tanjiro over their backs and ran away.

"Tanjiro, Shrek," Oyakata-sama addressed us one last time, "give my regards to Tamayo-san."

My eyes widened in shock. "HOL UP YOU KNOW OUR QUEEN OMG WE STAN I-"

I was interrupted once again by a punch in the face.

"YOUU! STOP TALKING!!" The Kakushi's screeched, "BECAUSE OF YALL THE HIGHER UPS GOT ANGRY AT US!!"

"BITCH MY FACE IS THE PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE AND YOU DARE TARNISH IT YOU FILTHY MORTAL—"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP!!"

"WE WON'T EVER FORGIVE EITHER OF YOUU!" One of them shook Tanjiro's limp body, who exhausted by the day. "NEVER EVER EVERRR! APOLIGIZE!!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Tanjiro said, looking as dead as ever.

"YOU APOLIGIZE TOO!" The Kakushi pointed at me. "OR ILL CHOKE YOU!"

"BITCH I HAVE A CHOCKING KINK ANYWA— OW DID YOU JUST PUNCH ME?!"

——————————————————

"Pardon the intrusion." The Kakashi said, stepping into the entrance of the mansion. Since no one answered, they repeated their sentence. "Pardon the intrusion."

"No ones coming." One stated the obvious.

"But we can't just enter alone..."

"Do it—" I dared, but got slapped.

"Let's check the garden." The same person that slapped me said, walking out.
"Can't you guys walk on your own?" They asked, obviously meaning me and Tanjiro.

"My body hurts... a lot..." Tanjiro murmured, shaking.

"Mood lmao." I said, lifting my arm, which was bleeding really badly.