第14章

"When your brother's favorite character kills your favorite character:"
— Author-san

Brother: what do you call a fly that's gone?

Me:like, died?

Bro: yeah, gone.

Me: a alien...?

Bro: no, it's a FLYGON(E)!*like, fly and gone? Pokémon?*

Wtf 💀

—————————————-

"Ah, the nostalgia!" I sighed in peace, looking at the bright lights of Asakusa, which resembled a older version of any 20XX city/town.
"Even though I didn't exactly have to feel this way for another 50 years or so." I shrugged.

"Alright I'm late so I gotta chop chop! Chop choppedy chop chop!"

And then I walked in a random direction once again! But this time, not in search for the Homo sapiens, since I'm already surrounded by their army, but a little wholesome piece of shit that I still remember that I need to kill from a few chapter— *COUGH* days *COUGH* ago.

I resisted the urge to buy anything by looking up into the sky 🌌. Once I repeated 'I w0n'T bUy AnY11Ng' 100 times like Midoriya, I gathered the courage to look in front of me.

The first thing that caught my eye was a daffled-looking dude who seemed to be surprised by the brightness even though it's nighttime.

Like, OK BOOMER.

Oh wait never mind that's Tanjirou.

Uh, I mean Tanjiro Junior.

And Nezukooooooo-chhaaAAAaaAaAAAn!

But seriously, nothing really irritates Tanjirou. I wonder if calling him Tajuniron will.(Tanjirou+junior+iron= Tajuniron)

I cracked some of mah knuckles.

"REVENGE BIIIAAOOTCHHH!!" I screeched, leaping at Tanjirou and kicking him in the ribs once again(the selection? Remember? Yeah.). Nezuko just stood in the same spot sleepily.

This time, he didn't fly away 6 meters, and instead beared the pain while standing in one spot.

"W-why... (Y/N)...?" He choked on the air, gripping his side in pain.

"Why?" I Said, baffled. "You ask why, eh?"

I grabbed his scarf, staring right into his soul. "Well, you know how much I fucking missed you you dumbass bitch? No? How about I show you with violence, eh?"

He trembled in fear. "S-Sorry ma'am!!"

Okay, something is not right. Usually he would scold me or something but he genuinely seems scared. Am I finally evolving into Thanos?

"Tanjuniron, what happened while I was late?" I raised an eyebrow, hugging Nezuko like she is the most precious thing in the world(and she is 😤).

"Ah, um, well...."

It took him A HECKA LONG TIME to explain something that happened in 8 minutes. Honestly he should write a wattpad book about his adventure of meeting the Hee Hee King Muzan Jackson.