第21章

Ok so before there was this whole ass list of love interests but it's cringe SO

TO SUM IT UP ALMOST ALL CHARACTERS ARE LOVE INTERESTS CAUSE IM A WHORE

Warning! Shitty writing for fight scenes 😀

——————-

Of course I got caught from the demon children.

I mean, I can't even get within the top 5 of Rainbow Road in Mario Cart— what do you expect.

I was tied up by the.. uh... spider thread? String? Spider shit but lanky? Let's call it thread for now um— yeah.

My wrists were tied together by the threads, and currently being dragged back to the spider demon's nest by the sister.

"Dude, are ya gon' break my ankles and lock me in your basement?" I ask, slightly hopeful.

"No." Rui simply answered, used to my bullshit.

"Omg so you're gonna kill me?" I could hear people cringing at the fact that I said 'omg' out loud- "I'm so nervous. This is my first time dying, you know."

"Shut up before I kill you." His older sister hissed.

"Damn, why are people so salty these days?"

The conversation ended with that. The siblings stopped at a strange shaped house.

The sister put me down onto the ground, and I must say that I was slightly intimidated by being looked down on.

"Heyyyyyy, is that dinner?" A large spider with a human(or demon idk) head asked, crawling out from inside the house.

"Dinner? If you're hungry then just go to MacDonalds or sun shit you lazy ass hoe." I muttered.

"Hello, son." Another demon, that I guess is the mom, exited the home. It sounded forced though, which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Oh! I get it!" I exclaim. "You brought me here so I can repair the house, right?! I mean, damn, this place looks like I hasn't been cleaned for ages!!"

Rui gave up on the idea of turning me into a demon. "You know what? Nevermind. We'll eat her."

"Um— are you talking about eating my wet ass 🅱️ussy or, like, my fle-" I wasn't given a chance to finish my sentence, since a hurricane of ✨threads came after me.

I quickly jumped away from the attack, slightly using Bakugo's quirk as a boost.

"Dude, if you wanted a fight then you could've just said so!" I say, dodging a second attack. I used Todoroki's quirk to burn the threads off of my wrists. The second my hands were free I unsheathed my sword and jumped onto the branches of a tall tree.

A third attack came as quick as the second.

"Water Breathing, Second Form: Water Wheel!"

I jumped onto the trunk of another tree, and using the spinning momentum spring off of it. I barely missed the neck of the sister, who evaded the attack by jumping towards the side, which made me click my tongue(like Levi lol). Deciding to use the trees to my advantage, I bounced off of the ground and into the forest once again.