第8章

"Ok but am I the only person who thought that Uzui was bald at first—"
— Author-dono

"LOGIK"
—The STONKS Man
—————————————

I swiftly caught Tanjiro bridal-style from falling onto the ground, and landed a good distance away from the demon in case.
The demon's body started to dissolve and crumble, with this ash-like smell. Tanjiro gave him a pitiful but kind glance, and I felt mixed feelings. Should I be happy that we survived? Or sad because we killed a living being?

Tanjiro jumped out of my arms walked towards the demon, and I hesitantly followed.

"What a sad scent..." he said, and held the demon's hand. I copied his super-smell, and honestly the smell of sadness hit me like puberty to a 12 year old boy. I had to stop myself from crying.
How could Tanjiro even bear the smell?

"I hope when he's reborn, he won't end up a demon." He said, letting the last of them dissolve, and disappear.

I sighed, exhausted. "Now Sabito and the others who were killed can rest.."

I felt a falling sensation before finishing the sentence, eyelids feeling heavy, and allowed the dark to engulf me.

——————————————

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. Mainly because I was lazy to. Until I realized—

"TANJIRO YOU BETTER BE ALIVE ASSHOLE OR I WILL CHASE YOU INTO HELL MYSELF!!" I screamed, bolting upwards, eyes easily adjusting in the cave.

"(Y/N)!" Tanjiro squeaked, seeming relieved. "I was worried about you! You were asleep for a entire day!"

"Bish seriously?" I say, in shock, hand covering my mouth. "That's a new record."

"It was hard fighting when there's someone unconscious I need protect y'know!" He pouted, moving over to sit next to me.

I giggled. "You cinnamon roll. C'mon, I'll give my shining prince a hug—"

He hesitated, but I practically leaped on him, letting go after a few seconds.
His face was read, stuttering 'thank you's.

Such a cinnamon roll.

I giggled. "It's gucci. Oh, and where are we?"

"It's in a small cave I found as shelter. Good thing it's afternoon, we still have time to rest before it's night."

I thought for a moment. "Should I leave?"

"H-huh? Why?"

"I don't know, it sorta feels like we're cheating— totally not like I hate cheating but you probably do."

"I mean, if you want to, sure."

I— KHSKSHKSGS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE BITCH—. I mentally sigh, since I tend to prefer it when others make decisions for me.

"I'll stay for another day or two and then we can say bye for another few days I guess..." I say, then switched topics. "WanTan, I'm hungry."

Tanjiro scratches the back of his head nervously. "I couldn't really find food..."

"FOR THE LOVE OF—"

——————————————-

Few days later brought to you by the question of if Giyuu has cake or not. I mean— 👀
————

One morning I was running around and looking for something to do, and then somehow ended up in the part of the forest filled with wisteria flowers.