第5章•

"My cat is sitting on me and I gotta pee"
—Author-sama

—————————————

It was quite late and I started to get worried of Tanjirou.

"He's usually back by now..." I murmured, and then sighed, picked up my sword, and headed towards the boulder.

I then saw Tan talking to a ADORABLE little girl.

I didn't even bother holding back my squeal which made them both look at me. I leaped and hugged the little girl, but gently so she wouldn't suffocate. OMIGOSH SHE LOOKS SO FRAGILE AND PRECIOUS! SHE IS LITERALLY ON THE SAME CINNAMON ROLL LEVEL AS DEKU! AND TANJIROU!

"You're so cute!" I gushed. "Can I play with your hair? What's your name? I'm Monoma (Y/N) by the way! But call me (Y/N)!"

"My name is Makomo." She got out of my grip, stood up, and bowed. I did as well. "And the boy from before is Sabito."

"Oh, I mentally called him Reddy the entire time..." I giggled, scratching the back of my head.

"Why though?" Tanjirou sweatdropped.

"I didn't know his name, okay?!"

——————————————-

And once again, I am alone.

In the forest.

Fuck.

I wiped my dirty face and decided to literally abandon the sword. I placed it into the river and watched it go away.

But of course I could never forget to add the sound effects of a boat.

"BWOOOOOOOOOOUGH" I scree scree-ed, sounding like some sort of whale.

Alright, my stupid decision was prolly a waste of money but in pinches I can use Yaoyorozu's quirk and make a new one.

At the moment, I am averagely skilled  at Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Tetsutetsu's quirks.

I want to learn Shinsou's but that'll require living beings, and I don't want to use others, even if it's just a bird. So I plan to use his in only pinches and hopefully it'll work? Oop hehe.

To be honest, since the day Uro stopped training me and Tan, I feel like we're kinda separating. Like, we don't even have the same goals. And I'm different. Waaaay to different. But I still don't want to go back. I know I was forced here by LOV, but I may or may not thank them. It's just that I wonder how the other's are doing, and if their okay.

That night, while I was training, I fell asleep and I dreamed:

All around me was black. I mean, I could see myself, but you gEt THe POINT.
I heard a chuckle behind me and saw Shigaraki standing there with Kurogiri, and, we'll, the dude who teleported me here. He was wearing all black, with a bandaid-eyepatch, like Tokyo Ghoul, and he legit looked seriously injured. He had his good on, but I could sorta see his purple hair, and the gold glint underneath. It gave me the shivers.

"I see you're enjoying your life here." He hummed. 

"What do you want?" I growl, going into a battle stance.

"I came here to talk." He smirked. "Do you want to go back? To this dimension? Your home?"

"Not now. Not yet." I answered truthfully. "But one day I will."

"Oh? But what if your friends are dead? Don't you want to meet them? Speak to them before we kill them?"

An illusion hit my head like a hurricane.
I saw corpses of people in my head— Neito, Izuku, Ochaco— it was so fast, I had to fall onto my knees to stay somewhat balanced(:unlimited).

Why do I want to stay in this dimension anyway? To meet Nezuko? My gut? Because it's different?

Because I want to make it a better place?

Because I want to be a hero?

"Fuck, what a twist of mindsets."

———

I woke up, sweating and my throat dry. I think I might have actually yelled out loud.

Was that real? I thought, splashing my face with the water from the lake, and wiping my mouth.

"Now what the frick frack fuck do I do. Prank Urokodaki? Naw, I'll be cut into half. Train? Psh, I'm too tired. Annoy Tanjirou? Sounds like a plan."

I yeeted myself onto my feet, but before I could walk a nanometer, I heard someone yell my name, which I flinched at cuz I didn't sense their presence at all.

I put my right arm forwards and froze the floor, and I heard a yelp and a person falling onto their ass.

"What was that for (Y/N)?!" Tanjirou whined, crawling off of the ice and standing up.

I arched my back backwards like the sort of flexible human being I am to face the one and only upside-down Tanjirou.

"Well that's because I didn't even sense your presence! You gave me le hArT sTaHp." I lifted myself upwards and turned around. "By the way, can you show my the eighth Water Breathing technique? As long as I can see it once, I'll be able to do it. I am struggling because I never seen that one before."

"Sure!" Tanjirou exclaimed, grinning.

And that's when I truly saw how filthy this child was.

After he demonstrated, I didn't even bother to thank him.

"Come here for a sec." I said, crouching by the little lake's shore. Tanjirou questioningly obeyed, sitting down.

"Alright, but why..—"

I cut him off by shoving his face into the water, rinsing off all the dirt and shit on his head/face. To be honest, I literally had to sit on his back so he wouldn't escape. After around ten seconds with my AWESOME SPEEDY PLUS ULTRA washing skills, I let go with a straight face, and Tanjirou gasped for air.

"What was that for?!" He yelled, wiping his face with his sleeve. With Yaoyorozu's quirk, I made a towl out of my arm and gave it to him.

"You where nasty, so I purified you." I replied bluntly. "I mean, your face was a mess!"

"That doesn't mean you can almost drown a person!"

"Bish you're one with da water, you'll be fine, and you are fine."

"I don't want you doing that to other people!"

"It's ok, I won't. Because they probably don't have faces as filthy as what yours was."

Tanjirou sat there in a puzzled manner. "Was I really That dirty?"

I looked at him like he was talking about some undiscovered part of the universe.

"Are you blind bruh?"