第13章

(Go check out my one shot books maybe? 👀 I mainly do Hetalia doe i— I DONT CARE THAT IM 8 YEARS LATE OR SUM SHIT OK)

(UPDATE!! HOLY SHIT THERE'LL BE A NEW SEASON OF HETALIA IN 2021 AHHHHHHHH)
—————————————

"Mmmm! It's so good!" I squealed over the ice cream, eating a shit ton of it like I CaN't StOp It'S tOo TaStY—

Muichirou, who hasn't even touched his vanilla ice cream, looked at me in a nonchalant-but-sorta-worried manner. "(Y/N)-san, you'll get a brain freeze if you keep eating at that speed—"

I squawked as pain hit my brain like a train(lol that rhymed). I clutched my head in misery as I mentally hoped it'd go away soon.

Once it was 57/69 gone, I sighed in relief. "Man that hurt more than when you still like the song Hit or Miss and is 2020."

He gave me a questionable look.

Once I finished eating, I looked at his ice cream. "Aren't you going to eat, Chirou? The ice cream will melt!!"

He looked at his ice cream. "....i don't know. I'm not really hungry."

Now I feel like I'm forcing this child to hang out with me.

"You don't have to hang out with me if you don't want to." I said tilting my head to the side. "I don't want to force you."

He sorta looked.. panicked?

He waves his hands in the air. "Uh, no, your not r-really forcing me. I-I forgot what I was supposed to do anyway."

He stuttered... I thought, sorta surprised. How cute!

"Chirou, you're so adorable!!" I Said, learning over the table and giving him a hug.

There were multiple 'aww's and 'how adorable's from people around us, which I ignored.

But seems like it did a shit ton of damage to Muichirou's embarrassment-free life.

He pawed me away, giving side glares at the people who gushed at us. I laughed at this. Then saw the clock(let's just say there's clocks back then).

"Aw shit! It's already 12:00?! I have to get lunch for Genya and I!" I stood up, in a rush, and put (random amount) money on the table. "Hope we meet again!" I waved, saying goodbyes.

He just waved back, with his nonchalant face.

—————————————-

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YPU, LADY!" Genya yelled, who didn't seem to really move at all. "I'M STILL PARALYZED, YA KNOW!!"

"Oh, I forgot you were still alive, Horsie." I put my hand in a 'and-I-oop' kinda way while putting stuff somewhere, then sitting at the table(doesn't have chairs, really close to the ground).

"Who're you calling a horse?!"

"I mean, your Mohawk makes you look like a horse."

"Are you insulting me?!"

"Are you telling me to turn you into a horse face?!"

"I—"

"CAW! CAW! SQUAWK!NEW MISSION!!" Both me and Genya's birds said simultaneously. I hid behind Genya, who was sitting up but still in his futon.

"Y-y-yes?" I stuttered, mentally slapping myself for it.

"You guys have new missions!!"

"MONOMA! YOU WILL GO TO TOUKYUUFU ASAKUSA AAAaaaaAa ALONG WITH TANJIROU! THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT DEMONS SPREADING THEREEeeeAaAAAAA!! MEET UP WITH HIM AT THE ENTRANCEEEEEE! SQUAAAWWK!"

"GENYA! YOU WILL GO TO (random place)!! THEREEEEEeeeeEe ARE RUMORS ABOUT A HUMAN-EATING SHRINE THEREEEEaaaAAaaaAaa! KAAAWWW!!"

And then they went to Disney land. Holding hands.
Uh, I mean, wings? Legs? I don't know.

I only noticed that I was hugging Genya from behind until after I let out the breath I was holding, since the birds left.
He was stiff like (something really hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). So I let go, because I'm a very generous and kind person.

"Oops, Sorry, do you hate hugs? Hehe." I scratched the back of my neck.

He hissed.

'What are you, a furry?? You should become friends with Mina.' I mentally giggled. "I guess I gotta starts packing then! My least favorite thing. Urgh."
I stood up and went to grab my bag. But before I could, realization hit me.

"DID THAT STRIPPER ASSHOLE OF A MACDONALDS CHICKEN STRIP SAY TANJIROU?!"

——————————————
Headcannon: Mina is a furry and nothing you say or do can change my mind—
AND I LOVE HER FOR IT SMH

By the time I was ready to leave, Genya said he got permission to stay at the INN/Hotel thingamajig for another night, since the paralyzation was still in effect.

"Bye Genya!!" I Said, at the entrance of the exit. It makes sense, ok.

"Um, Monoma-san?" He said, looking away.

"Yoo-hoo!" I Said.

"Can we, maybe... write letters to, um,each other...? GOD DON'T MAKE ME SAY SUCH EMBARRASSING THINGS!!" He hid under the covers of the futon.

I snorted. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you! Could you please repeat that??" Sarcasm laced every nanometer of my voice.

"JUST GO."

"Beep beep ya sad fuck, ADIOS MON AMI!!"

I closed the door, and before I made even 2 meters away from the room—

"FUCK MY BLADDER'S ON CODE RED—"

——————————————
Any like, advice y'all have for my writing? I wanna improve hehe

——————————————Any like, advice y'all have for my writing? I wanna improve hehe

I'm addicted to monster now
😀 👍

Don't be sad.
Whenever you feel like crying, just look at this meme: