✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

(You see my HXH reference there—)

(not my art)(Rui is so cute but I hate him but I love him)

(His mom kinda hot ngl—)

I know it's the eve of the eve of the eve but I can't not wait to pay this bYe—
———————

This is an extra chapter of 'What would've happened if (Y/N) teleported to the Infinity-house-or-whatever-the-fuck-it-is instead?'.

This chapter has nothing to do with the real storyline!!

Merry ho hoe stalker bitch btw 🥺
——————————————————

It was a casual meeting for the Upper Moon demons.

You know, just getting death threats from Micheal Jackson.

Nothing much.

"What you you mean you haven't gotten any clues on finding the Blue Spider Lily yet?" Muzan narrowed his eyes at the demons, who were sweating.

Kokushibo was the only person— uh, demon, who was neutral about the situation. "My dearest apologies. But—"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK BITCH?! I KNOW I SAID AINT NOTHIN GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE BUT OBVIOUSLY DYING WILL ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIO—"

Everyone looked towards the direction of the voice, seeing a girl flying upwards from below them. Well, technically downwards for her, but she was at the point where the gravity flipped and all. So flying upwards.

(Y/N) POV

I screamed my head off, and also cursing my head off. My eyes widened as I saw a floor(rOoF), and tightly closed my eyes, bracing for the impact.

Which, never came.

'Huh?' I thought, opening my eyes. I was in someone's arms, who is the savior of my shitty life.

I looked up to face the person who caught me, and blinked a few times as I made eye contact with plum-red pupils.

"Choke me daddy." I whispered under my breath.

On cue, a blonde bitch started wheezing, seemingly choking on air.

—————
Visual representation:

—————Visual representation:

————

Finally able to catch some air, he coughed out, "Did she just ask you to ch-choke her I—", then continued dying.

I gave him a offended glare. "And what if I did, bitch. I know you want it too."

"I mean TRUE—"