第40章

"Anyone got any One Piece fanfic recs 😃 i feel like i read every Buggy x Reader to exist—"
—Author-kun

"Sorta been thinking about getting a new fic cover— current kinda cringe"
—Author-san

Mid-key filler
———————————————————-

"I'M TELLING YOU!" Inosuke yelled, making dramatic arm movements. "THERE'S A DEMON AT MY PLACE!"

"OUR PLACE" I bonked his head.

"DON'T HIT ME!"

We were currently on the roof of a building, discussing how our jobs as super secret spies are going. Since it was midday, the streets were pretty empty.

Hence, Inosuke can yell. To an extent.

I ignored him though. "I think the demon's a woman. When i attacked her, there were parts of Obi stuck onto my vines. I wonder if she's hot..."

"What did you do with it?" Tanjiro asked, ignoring my last sentence.

"I disposed it, i guess. You never know, she might be able to track that shit."

"That's a smart move." Uzui said.

"Since when were you there?!" Insouke pointed at him, pausing in impersonation of what the demon 'felt' like. "FRUIT NINJA OF FESTIVITIES!"

"WHERE DID 'FRUIT' COME FROM?"

"Did you just praise me?" I asked(though it fell to deaf ears), then I turned to Tanjiro. "He's in love with me for real, for real."

"Aaaaand, i will never praise you ever again."

I punched a wall.

"Well, uh, you received my letter, right?" I said, while tanjiro began to scold me for damaging other's property.

"You mean THIS???" Uzui held out a piece of paper for the country to see.

for the illiterate ppl 🙄 i wrote it down again

"Wassup Skittle Circus
'Tis the alpha writing

I presume that boar man and i have received(recieved?) some info on ya galway gorl.
No one in this house knows why she isn't leaving her room.

Shocker, am i right

Also, please send Inosuke to "wearing clothes" therapy. It would benefit society very much.
U never know, wifi might b invented cause ppl dont otta worry abt public nudity.

FYI: ever since you claimed the title of "hottest bitch" i have been digging your grave.

From: the hottest bitch"