第33章

"MAYA animation is fucking hell."
—lol

ANYWAYS 200k HOLY FUCK WTF?!?

IM BACK BITCHES AND BROS AND NON-BINARY HOES

——————————————————

"Ok so like do I get a prize for being correct or?" I raise an eyebrow, sitting up.

He stared at me for a moment in surprise, then exploded in laughter.

"Are you not afraid of me?" He asked, trying to stifle his laughs.

"I mean my wings kinda hurt like a bitch because of you but nahhhh." I did a *lipbite*.

The injury part was true though. The wings are probably broken in a few areas, and I can't undo the quirk or the wounds would most likely transfer to my ribs or spine instead. Which will probably kill me lol.

"I could kill you."

"tHeN DO IT?? I didn't run from my middle school gym teacher what makes you think I'm gonna run from you??"

"Reasonable—"

He seemed to have noticed something, as he suddenly stopped chatting. He gazed towards the forest.

I looked at the direction he was but didn't see anything. "Hey uh wha—"

All of a sudden, flames appeared, and a bright red sword attempted to cut Upper Moon Three's head off.

Fortunately or not, Alaza jumped back and evaded the attack.

I looked at the owner of the sword.

"Rengoku my beloved?!"

"(Y/N), stand back." Ragoon grit his teeth, not taking his eyes off of the demon. "He's a Upper Moon."

"I know—" I crawled back a bit anyways, since I didn't wanna disappoint him or something.
I don't know I'm mentally ill lol ✌️

"(Y/N)!" Tanjiro whisper-yelled, his eyes frantically checking me for wounds. "Are you okay?!"

"Remember y'all." I turned to the non-existent camera man. "To slam that subscribe button harder than how the basketball motherfucker threw me onto the ground."

"aRE YOU OKAY—" He repeated, his eyes scanning the broken ass shape of my wings. We both crawled back a bit farther, to not disrupt Rengoku and Akaza's fight.

"WAIT— WANJIROU YOU GOT STABBED?!" I exclaim-whispered, seeing how he gripped the left side of his body.

"STOP CHANGING THW SUBJECT!"

Before we could continue our friendly conversation, Upper Moon Three leapt towards us, a hand outstretched.
Of course, Rengoku reacted quickly and sliced his arm in half before Akaza reached the two of us.

The demon leapt back, a content smile on his face. His semi-arms moved on their own and stuck back together, and he licked the leftover blood left behind. "Nice blade."

'Fuck me in the ass Obama this hoe hella fine.'

Rengoku grit his teeth, a nervous smile plastered on his face. "I cannot understand why you're targeting wounded people."