第34章

"I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH DETECTIVE CONAN LATELY LIKE AMURO-SAN AND VERMOUTH?!?! PLEASE RAIL ME?!?!???!"
—Author

——————————————————

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro exclaimed, although his voice cracked a bit from his wound.

"Ayo, we need you help to beat Akaza!" I said, sitting up a bit more.

"The fuck is a Alaska?" He asked, but squatted down between me and Tanjiro to listen anyways.

Tanjiro attempted to sit up, but ended up coughing out blood, which forced him to lie back down.
I shot him a lighthearted glare. "You better stay down whore, or that hole in your organs is gonna reopen. I swear to Elmo I will knock you unconscious if you try that shit again."

Once I saw him understand the KhanAcademy assignment, I looked back up to Inosuke. "So basically—"

Another loud smash interrupted my words, making the three of us immediately face the source.

Rengoku stood within the quickly dispersing fog, with one eye forced shut. His brows wrinkled, and he was obviously in pain.

The three of us froze at once(haha 'froze' get it? It's funny, laugh).

My breath hitched. No matter how much bullshit is piled in my two braincells, I knew enough that this situation will not get better anytime soon.

'You know what— fuck this Elsa shit I'm gonna—'

Placing a desperate hand on the ground, I shot a powerful electrical current towards Akaza, which hit him with shock.
His speech halted halfway, and Rengoku noticed the opening, immediately sprinting forwards.

As soon as Akaza leapt off the ground, a wave of extreme exhaust hit me. With a cough, I bent towards the ground, barely staying up on fours.

Inosuke glanced at me with worry, bending down lower to match level.

The flame pillar took a sharp breath.

"Breath of Flame: Esoterica
Ninth Style: Purgatory"

Akaza was late to react, but was able to throw out a Demon Blood Art Technique.

"Destructive Kill: Obliteration Style"

A large amount of dust and ash flew up, hiding the two at a fire moment.
Through tear-blurred eyes, I looked up at the scene, catching small figures of orange and pink. With my hearing slowly fading, I couldn't catch much, but Tanjiro's echoed yells answered most of my questions.

'Fuck fuck fucking hell i—' Another wave of pain hit, blurring my eyesight, making it seem as though everything was miles away, and I was trapped in a small black room, out of reach of any noise of touch.

'Anytime but now—'

——————————————————

A few days later

Even though consciousness slowly took over, I kept my eyes closed, nuzzling my face into the soft pillow. Jeez, even after sleeping for so long, I felt sluggish as hell.

...

Shit.

I attempted to sit up from my stomach, but a cushioned force was holding my wings in position, preventing my whole self from moving.