第28章

"I'm so sorry for the slow update lmao 🤡"
—Author-dono

"I'm a tad obsessed with the Dream Smp— hEaTwAveS—*slapped*"
—Author-kun

——————————————————

'THIS IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE-' i mentally screamed as I fell to the ground, panting. I laid down on the wooden floor and stared out the window, where the sky was turning red since it's the evening.

Me and Tanjiro were practicing our 24/7 Full Concentration breathing, but it was difficult for us to maintain it for more than 4 hours.
I saw Tanjiro fall over with exhaust not long after me, and I would laugh at him if it wasn't for the excruciating pain from the practicing.

A few days ago the little (oRphAnS) children brought gourds that we were supposed to blow into and shatter.
We were able to break a medium sized one— around half the size of Kanao's. So, we actually aren't doing that bad.

"(Y/N), I'm going to go practice my breathing a bit more outside." Tanjiro said, standing up. "Wanna join me?"

"Nah, I'm good." I sighed, resetting the Full Concentration Breathing before continuing, "I wanna check up on Inosuke and Zenitsu— I just KNOW they're going to commit terrorism one day and I don't want to miss it."

"That's a strange reason, but alright." He sweatdropped, walking out. "Mind checking on Nezuko for me while you're at it too!"

I hummed, nodding before standing up. "Cya later Wantan."

Once he left, I took another moment to get the flow of the breathing, then stood up.

'Say, now that I remember, Genya hasn't replied to me for a while...' I thought, walking down the halls towards my hospital room. 'Huh. Maybe he's on his man period or something. Yeah that's probably it. Or maybe he got paralyzed— I can still hear his screaming from a mile away. Shit that sounded kinda kinky-'

While lost in my thoughts I bumped into someone.

"Oh." They said.

I irked. 'Bitch too cool to apologize hUh-'

I was about to throw hands until I saw who bumped into me.

I gasped, "Muichiro! Long time no see!!"

He looked at me with a very irritated expression. "Leave me alone."

"Now now, no need to act like Saiki~" I hummed, following him to wherever he's going to. "How have you been? Apparently you have bad memory, but you remembered me! Honestly I felt soooooooo honoured like seriously I-"

'Maybe if I spray it with water it'll shut up.' He thought, blocking out my chatter.

"And they were roommates!" I exclaimed, making dramatic hand movements.

"You're full concentration breathing stopped." Muichiro bluntly interrupted, not even bothering to look at me as he opened a door into a room.

"Oh shit— thanks man." I said, shutting up for a moment to regain the flow.

"Meh."

'Dude that's when you're supposed to say 'no problem' I—'

"It's getting dark, don't you have anywhere to go?" Muichiro stopped walking, facing me for once. "Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Bitch you're younger than me—"

"Did you just call me a bitch...?"