第19章

"Bitchez be like: 'be yourself'
Like bitch me and my 7 alternate personalities don't know who 'I' am."
—Author-dono

I just wanted to show you one of my drawings I'm extremely gay for I—

—————————————————-

"AHHHHH! HE'S AWAKE!!" Zenitsu screamed, running away from a boar headed male.

"I WANNA FIGHT I WANNA FIIIIIGHT!!" Inosuke screamed.

"YOU WAKE UP AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO?!"

Zenitsu ran behind me in fear, who was next to Tanjiro and the other kids. We burying the body of a dead person— Inosuke looked at us like we were insane.

"The hell are you doing!?" He said, pointing at Tanjiro. I patted Zenitsu's head since he was shaking in fear.

"We're burying the dead." Tank Iron(shit it's back) said. "Inosuke, you should help us too. There's still many people who are dead in the mansion."

"There isn't a point in burying the dead!!" Inosuke yelled. "Just fight me already!! You too Monokuma!!!"

"Do I look like a fucking half n half bear to you?!" I hissed. Though I had to agree that I don't find a point in burying the dead— what are they gonna do if you don't, start singing WAP at 3AM in your basement? Smh 💀

Tanjiro had a sympathetic look in his eyes. "Oh... your wounds must hurt so your can't help us, right?"

'What in the Bakugo's Tiddies Supremacy is this bitch saying.' I deadpanned. Inosuke seemed to have been triggered by the Sunshine Idiot's remark.

"Oh! But it's alright!" Tanjiro continued, "Everyone has different levels of pain tolerance!! It takes a lot of effort to bring our a body, and bury them takes a lot of effort. Me, with Zenitsu, (Y/N), and the Kids will be doing it so you can rest assured and continue sleeping!"

Inosuke was beyond triggered at this point. "HUH!? EVEN IF ITS 100 OR 200 PEOPLE, I'LL BURY THEM ALL!! I'LL BURY THE MOST AMONG EVERYONE!!"

'There are two dumb bitches Among Us.' I wheezed.

Even if he did it half heartedly, we finished burying all the dead by evening, thanks to Inosuke's competitiveness(which is the same level as a 13 year old boy's in dodgeball).

Me and the golden hoe, iron helmet, and and wooden sword with Unbreakable III said our goodbeyes to the kids.

"Awww, I wish I was able to kickdrop at least one of them..." I whined. "But I have to say that kickdropping babies are waaaay better. Especially when they're crying."

"You've kickdropped a baby before...?" Tanjiro sweatdropped.

"Wait— you haven't?"

"NOW FOLLOW THE MARVELLOUS ME!!" Tanjiro's crow interrupted.
My breath hitched and I hid behind Zenitsu, who was surprised. Tanjiro's crow saw me and fell silent. I low key think they pouted and flew a few meters in front of our small group, leading us to our next destination. Yo maybe they're not that mean.