第23章

"What do you mean? I didn't add a video 🤔😈💯🥶"
—You Got Rick Rolled MF

"When laughing is your physical pain's coping mechanism so you don't know how to write the ordinary reaction of someone who is in pain—"
—Author-san

I was notified that Rui's power isn't to turn humans into demons but to give demons a similar power to his or smth???
IM SORRY I DID BIG MISUNDERSTAND FORGIVE ME
But it's for the plot so 🙄💯
(P.S: there is no plot)
————————————————
(Y/N) POV

I swear my stomach did multiple flips, and my vision started blurring. My body felt extremely off balance and sore, as if I was spun around in one of those spinny chairs for an hour straight(gAY).

'Fuck, my blood feels like it's boiling...' I thought, clutching my head and sitting down onto the ground, taking down all my defences.

"Oh? Her body seems to be fighting against the blood." Rui said curiously, walking up to my shaking form. "Maybe I should inject some more?"

The family didn't say anything, but they all seemed to sense something and run off. Maybe more demon slayer entered the forest? I don't know, but they left me and Rui alone, again.

"....don't you f-fucking dare." I hissed through gritted teeth, though it was a extremely weak threat. I started twitching a bit, not being able to control my body.

I swear I could hear the smirk on his face. "And what are you gonna do in retaliation? Beg?"

'He literally sounds like Tsukishima holy shit.' I thought, but my head suddenly hurt, making me flinch even more. 'Fuck, no thoughts head empty yourself-'

Rui was about to fully turn me into a demon, until a certain voice stopped him.

"(Y/N)!!" Tanjiro screamed, emerging from a bunch of bushes. Nezuko's box was on his back as always, and he shakily gripped his sword, that was already sheathed.

I panicked— I didn't want to drag Tanjiro into this, and get him injured or killed. I could never forgive myself if I did.

"Stay away!" I hissed, glaring at him. I couldn't exactly glare at him though, because of the spots in my vision.

Holy shit he looks like cheese but with black, moldy holes bYe-

"What are you looking at?" Rio asked, playing with the threads on his fingers, that slightly dropped with his own blood. "This isn't a show for you to watch."

I had another tremor vibrate through my body, making me shake. Tanjiro worriedly looked at my form, then glared at Rio.

"What do you think you're doing...!" He grit his teeth.

"I'm adding her to my family." Rui stated, as if it's obvious.

"...did she consent?" Ganjiro raised an eyebrow, not thinking that I would do such a thing.

"Consent? I just injected my blood into her." He shrugged. "She'll probably forget all of her memories by the time she's fully become a demon."
"Although," Rui looked at my weak form. "Her body is fighting against my blood."

A wave of relief washed over Tanjiro, but it disappeared as quickly as it came.
'I'll defeat him and save (Y/N)... I'm sorry Inosuke, I swear I'll come for you as soon as I can!' He thought, gripping onto his sword*.

[*= in the manga Inosuke and him were in trouble and fighting the father demon, but Inosuke threw Tanjiro at the main source of the spiders so that they can finish everything quicker or some shit.]