第10章

"Out of 3652 images in my camera roll, 17 of them are images of 3D people, and 169 are images of memes. The rest are all anime related. Wow."
—Author-sama

—————————————-

"I don't want to part wayyyss!!" I cried anime tears, gripping onto Tanjurou Junior's haori.

"There's nothing we can do about it (Y/N)!" Tanjirou sweatdropped,trying to pry my hands off of him.

*a few hours later lol*

We said our goodbye's to Urokodaki, and started to walk towards our destinations.

"At least halfway through to our towns are the same paths!" Tanjirou attempted to lift the mood. I only grumbled.
"Say, are you sure your comfortable in the haori and demons slayer outfit?"

"Yeah." I sighed. I was wearing a pitch black demon slayer corps outfit, unlike Tanjirou's, which was tinted a bit russet, like his hair. I wonder if he grew out his hair like really long and hovered his entire body with it, will he be able to blend in with his outfit?

The wonders of nature.

I then peeked at the box Nezuka was in behind his back.
"Is Nezuko heavy?" I asked, staring.

"SHE'S AS LIGHT AS A FEATHER!" Tanjirou s̸̡͖͚̲̭̬̝̘̥̬̰͜͜͠͝c̷̨̨͎̻̿̂̾̃̐̉̽̾̾̌͋̎̕͘͠ȓ̵̡̯̖͇̺̗͍̠̪͍̦̥͎̙̂͂̆̌̒̀̈́̂͂̿̑͘e̴͇̩̯̣̪̾̑̀̀̋͑̒͒̄̑͐̉͝ę̸̡̡̣̫̗̣͉̻̭͙̥̻͓͓̈́̂̂̿͋͋̈̿̒̎̋͒͗̈c̴̻͓͙͎͎͇̜͚͖̝͂́̾̑͐͛͜ḩ̵̯̘̭͈͇̞̠̻̱̩̞̥͂̀ͅȩ̶̻͒̍̈́̓̍̾͆͠d̵̝̻̦̦̞̫̺͕̬̩̅̊̓̽͊̑̍̑͘͠ at me.

Oops. I thought. Well, I guess me causing trouble and him yelling at me is a everyday thing aHa-

"TAG!" I yell, patting his shoulder and blasting away to break the Fourth wall.

"Hey! You got a head start! No fair!"

*a few hours after*
*present time*

So basically what happened in between is that the last person it ended up being me, but then we had to go separate ways then.

"I promise we'll meet again." Tanjirou said, tired of my shit. I mean, I can see why, but still.

Being annoying is fun.

"But I looovveeeee yoouuuuuu~" I whined.

I swear to god his entire face went 'BOOF, YOU ARE NOW STRAIGHT AS FUCK, AND YOU MUST LISTEN TO YOUR FAIRY LGBTQ MOTHER'.

He karate chopped my neck, and all went black,

————
Tanjirou(which now keeps translating to Tanjo Roy) POV

"Oh no," I sighed, looking at what I accidentally done. "Seriously, (Y/N), you really shouldn't be saying such things so casually..."

I felt my face heat up again.

"What do I do now?" I looked around, luckily no one was around and heard... uh, the conversation.

Guess I have no choice...

——————————————-

(Y/N) POV

I awakened from my slumber, and realized I was.. in a tree?

"Hah," I snorted, "Tanjirou must have thought it's dangerous for a damsel in distress like me to lie all alone in the middle of the road."
Then it hit me. "Oh wait— THAT PIECE OF SHREK SHIT LEFT ME ALONE!!" I thought for a moment. "Oh well, I was just being annoying anyway."

I hopped off the tree Greninja style and walked through my path.

Mental Note: kill Tanjirou next time I see him. Never mind, I'll probably forget anyway. But still.

I walked for a few hours, humming stuff off key, talking to people, talking to myself, etc.

"Caw! Caw!(what noises does that kind of bird make anyway) You're walking in the wrong direction! Caw!" Said the King(commun kingfisher, but I call him/her King now). I sprang up like a cat and his behind a tree.

"I... see.... which way.. is the, um, Adon Village?" I Said, hiding away from that bird.

King pointed across the woods. "You were supposed to go to the other path when is split into two! Caw! Go through the forest for a shortcut! Caw!" Then it flew away to Neverland. During the day. Yeah.

I exhaled the air I held in and walked across the path towards the forest. Just walk in a straight direction through the forest.. right?.... I'm going to get lost.

I walked around, starting to hum the op for Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun.

"Hey you!!" Said a random voice.

I turned towards the owner and saw a ripped guy. Or a ripped boar. A ripped whereboar? Sure. W.B.... Web.... ok imma call him Web now. Or internet.

"What is it Web!" I yelled back.

"This is my territory! Hey out!"

"That's what I was doing!"

"Well then get out!!"

I groaned and walked away.

"That's the wrong direction!!" He yelled.

I walked  back and towards him. "Then lead the way, bukarooo!"

"Haha! Stupid! Inosuke The Great shall lead you to your destination!" He said, pointing at himself in a proudly manner. "Where do you want to go?! It'll come with a price though!!"

"I need to get to the trail on the other side of the forest." I Said, not knowing what to do with my hands, so then stuffing them into my pockets(let's just say that there's pockets in the pants).

'I swear, this man can win the weirdest hat award.'

"Alright! FOLLOW ME!!"

——————————————

"Thank you, uh, Inosuke was your name?" I questioned. "I'm Monoma (Y/N), by the way. Or you can call me Thanos Eyes."

"I'm Hashibira Inosuke! Don't you dare forget that, Moroka!"

"It's Monoma!!"

"Shut up!!"

"Well, thank you." I smiled and walked away. Or, tried.

"Wait! You have to give me something in return for helping you!" He growled, but not in a very threatening way.

"ZOO-WEE-MAMA! Alright, uh..." I took the small bag on my back. "Aha! Will this do, your highness?"  I said sarcastically as I showed him two onigiri's. "They're kinda sloppily-made, but it's kinda all that I have...."

He grabbed both of them out of the leaf(there aren't any bentos at Urokodaki's, ok). "Fine! Inosuke the Great will satisfy with this!!"

And he disappeared in a flash.

"He's weird." I muttered. I then looked at the scenery around me.

Wait... this is the path i was on at the beginning....

MOTHERFU—

———————————————————

I'm BACC YOU FELLA UNHOLY PEOPLE

I feel like Kaigaku is watching me through my window.

I'm scared.

Oh well.

I have lemon oneshots to read—

69th word of the chapter: to