第15章

"How have I survived an entire day, only eating three apples and literally nothing else I—"
—Author-dono

"'Lack of appetite may be caused by stress and anxiety'. I have a grading which is in a week that I've had five mental breakdown over i—"
—Author-san

WHY CANT I WRITE BATTLE SCENES TO SAVE MY LIFE LIKE I-

———
Sorry if my eriting's a little CRUSTY

tf is eriting-
—————————————-

"There is a way." She said slowly.

Tanjirou jolted. "PLEASE TEACH M—"
"Don't force Tamayo to do things!!" Yushiro yelled, flipping Tanjirou like a table.

"Yushiro..." Tamayo murmured, an ominous aura radiating off of her.

"But miss Tamayo, I threw him— I didn't punch him." He said with ultimate confidence.

"Aww, but Tamayo-chama warned you so many times," Alligator tears pricked in my eyes, "and you still haven't taken her warnings? What a brute..." I hugged her, pouting. She gazed at me as if I'm insane, but didn't push me away.

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!"

"No ❤️"

"DONT 'no ❤️' ME YOU FU-"

"Yushiro!" Tamayo hissed. "Please, remain quiet for once!"

With a sad aura, he sulked in the corner, while I let go of Tamayo with a victorious grin on my face.  Tanjiro looked at me with a 'this isn't something you should be proud of' face, but I winked back at it.

She sighed. "Back to the topic... I believe that Nezuko is very special. To create a cure, I would need to study her blood, and collect samples of blood from beignet ranking demons- such as the 12 Kizuki."

"What kinda stupid name is 12 Kizuki— and why twelve?!" I complained about the name. "Like, 'The Twelve Guardians of the Galaxy' would sound way better."

"(Y/N), this isn't about the name-"

Tamayo chuckled at my antics, which earned a light blush from me and Tanjiro because of HER BEAUTY.

"You're an interesting person, Miss Monoma."

"T-thank you!!" I gushed, covering my face with my hands. I swear I could FEEL Yushiro's glare, but didn't bother returning one through the flattery.

"A few more questions—you've told me she slept for two years without waking up, yes?"

"Yes." Tanjirou nodded.

"And hasn't earned a carving, or attacked anyone since?"

"Yep! There's no way my baby girl would attack anyone..." I petted Nezuko's head(who was laying on the floor), and she held my hand, nuzzling it against her cheek.

Tamayo nodded in understanding, and sternly stated, "The task of  collecting demon blood will not be easy— would you still be willing to try?"

"Yes!" "Of course!"

"If the only way to find a medicine is to take other demons blood, I will complete the task for sure!" Tanjiro said with confidence.

"I wanna know what demon blood tastes like, so I'll definitely be doing it chile."

"...pardon?"