第27章

"IM SORRY FOR THE RANDOM FNAF REFERENCES AJHSJSJ MY FRIEND'S BINGING ALL THE BOOKS AND WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT CRUST MAN AKBDJSBJS—"
—Author-dono

Yooooo I think this is one of the longest chapters I've wrote so far—(1850 words). DBJDHDJ
——————————————————

"How are you four doing?" Shinobu walked into the hospital room with a smile.

"We're getting a lot better!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Thank you very much!"

I nervously laughed. "Yeah i mean you tried to kill me a week ago but I'm feeling better aYe—" I got a glare from Tanjiro. "HEY ITS TRUE THOUGH!"

"YOU HAVE THE AURA OF A DEMON HOW COULD SHE NOT?!"

"bOI ARE YOU BETRAYING ME—"

"Now now, calm down." Shinobu chuckled, placing a hand on both our shoulders. "There's no need to fight."

If I could nosebleed like those cliche anime characters I would.

But also covid are your hands sanitized—

"Alright! If you're feeling better, it's time for you to start your Functional Recovery Training!" Shinobu beamed.

I deadpanned. ".....I hate to break it to you but I cannot mentally, physically, nor psychologically function properly."

She completely ignored my comment.

—————————————————-

Since Zenitsu's limbs were still growing back, only me, Despresso-Espresso Inosuke and Tanjiro went to the 'Functional Training'.

"Do you think it'll be like therapy?" I asked Tanjiro. "Because I really need that."

"I'm thinking it'll be more like physical training, for example running." He shrugged. "We did lose lots of stamina while we were bed-ridden. What do you think, Inosuke?"

"......"

"A marvelous statement, thank you very much." I sarcastically remark.

"Hey!"

Once we made it to the training room, we were 'greeted' by Aoi. She reminds me of Bakugo so much I can't even-
"Alright! I'll now be explaining what the Functional Recovery Training will be like, so listen up!!"

'Yep, definitely not therapy. Why she act like All Might but more violent doe—'

She explained the three steps— First, a massage, second, Reflex Training, and third, whole body training(aka tag).

The Massaging was hell...? Nevermind it was worse—

I mean, I would be happy if it was a cute girl twisting and pulling my limbs apart like what I did to Barbie dolls in third grade but she's a child— so that made my experience worse.

"OWWWW! GO SOFTER OR I'LL DROP KICK YOU!"

"Hey! No threatening the kids!!"

"OH THEN HOW ABOUT YOU SWI—*aggressive horse wheeze* TCH PLACES WITH ME SKBXJDH—"

Next, the teacup game!

I was up against Aoi first.
"Alright, ready, get set...."

I took a sip from one of the tea cups on the table before she could say 'go'.

"Yo, this shit kinda tastes good." I commented, looking at it. "What is it?"

".....medicine."

"Wait seriously? Is it Gordon Ramsey approved?"