Chapter 14: Mate

"Kook, what did I tell you a while ago?" Taehyung said exceptionally, eyes only fixing at the alpha. Jungkook looked away for a second before he drifted his eyes back at the male. "I know, show some respect, baby, but how can I when that girl always giving me a headache?!"

Taehyung put his pointer finger on the other's lips, shushing him off. "Hold on, what did I say? Be respectful towards her and control your—?" Tae paused allowing him to continue. "Yeah, yeah, control my temper. I know" Jungkook lazily murmured making the omega nod in satisfaction.

"Aha, that's right. Now, kindly, please show some respect and I expect you to speak to her politely. Yeah?" Taehyung said firmly while caressing Jungkook's cheeks softly. The ravenette grinned and soon put his lips against the other's making the omega widened his eyes.

Jungkook noticed his mate's cute blushing face making him satisfied with what he did. "Alright, if that's what you want. I will" The alpha said positively which made the other giggled. They've been together with each other for how long, but when the alpha did something unexpected ways. Taehyung is still blushing even though they always do that endlessness.
____

"Guys, we've been sitting here in boredom for hours. How can I continue to survive?!" Hoseok dramatically blurted as he plops himself lazily on the couch. Jin rolled his eyes from hoseok dramatic remark.

"Oh, how about we play truth or dare. I know you guys love that game, right?" Jimin exclaimed, looking at every single one of them.

"Well, I'm in, I prefer playing this game than doing nothing," Namjoon asserted. "If he's in, same with me" Jin responded as Jimin bounced happily. "Me too! hope all of your questions are simple and easy" Hoseok muttered.

Jimin noticed one of them is skipping. He turned his head behind, looking at him specifically Yoongi. The male sighed and was about to say no, but couldn't when Jimin was quick to say a remarkable word.

"Well, he's in. Now shall we start?" Jimin exclaimed, which made the other looking at him unbelievably...

"So, Jin Hyung truth or dare?" Jimin raised a question, giving him a mischievous smirk. Jin sensed what will jimin asked him if he chooses the truth. So, he agreed on a dare. "I choose dare"

"Well, I thought you were going to choose truth but anyway, I dare you to make out with your hand"

Jin snickered, "I thought you were going to say to make out with namjoon. But Nah, your dare is too boring" 

"What? Would you like me to dare you either jump into a dumpster and yell Hallelujah?! or making out with hoseok's foot?" Jimin retorted making the other disgusted. "Now, go with it, don't be embarrassed. I've been seeing you making out with yourself in your room, the time you forgot to close the door"

Jin now looks like a tomato hearing what Jimin said. He then immediately took his revenge. "So what, it doesn't even matter that I'm making out with myself, it's not like I talk to a pillow like it's my crush as what you did 1 month ago" Jin answered back which made Jimin widened his eyes shortly.

He quickly covered yoongi's ears and said; "He didn't hear anything!" Jimin repeatedly thought to himself. 'He didn't hear anything, right? Damn, jin Hyung'

Suga chuckled before he hugged Jimin behind. Inhaling the scent making the other male blushed enthusiastically. Soon after, five of them continued to play the game for about a few minutes until it's hoseok's turn.

Yoongi mischievously smirked as he looked at hoseok like a criminal. "Now horse, truth or dare?" The beta gulped as he sensed that if he chooses truth, his embarrassing hidden secrets will be revealed like what Jimin and Jin did. So he just selects dare. "I choose dare"