Chapter 15: Upset

"Wahh, I still couldn't believe hoseok finally found his mate in an awkward situation" Yoongi chuckled, still not get over it. Jimin simply snickered while looking at his sugar, grinning.

"Yeah, that was good news. But the question is, why did taehyung call us to go inside the unknown girl's mansion? Especially in the hallway???" Jimin asked him, knitting his eyebrows, have no idea what's going on.

"Ohh, he didn't tell you? Well, he just told me to check up o—" Yoongi couldn't finish when he and jimin saw Jungkook standing beside the foyer, showing no movement. Both of them widened their eyes and looked at each other before they ran to their alpha. 

"Oh, how poor this fella here standing alone in the hallway looking so lonely," Yoongi muttered in a pitying tone, shaking his head, and sighed. "Did Tae just used his power on his mate?!" Jimin asked still in shock.

"Yeah, It's obvious, chim. Look at it, why is he closing his eyes? Was he trying to control his flaw or what?" Yoongi said dumbfounded. Jimin rolled his eyes and shush him by raising one of his fingers.

"Shhh, let's stop talking and just get it over with. We need to put Jungkook, ahhh— here!" He trailed his eyes around the area and stops on the specific door. Deciding to put their Alpha in a room. "I hope Jungkook won't scold us for doing this" Suga mumbled as the other male scoffed.

"It's not like it's our fault, we're just doing what we're told and that's an order" Jimin answered back making the male nod.
______

The omega slowly opened the door, literally not leaving a single knock. He saw Krystal pacing back and forth between the couch in the center making him drawn away.

He cleared his throat earning an instant stunned glance from her. "Oh, you're here, need something?" She sighed in relief when she realized it was tae.

"Ahh, no, I just want to hang out and chill with you more often than never" Taehyung muttered which makes the other smile.

"Glad to" She smiled. The male nod and before he almost forgot, he asked her immediately. "By the way, why were you pacing? Is there something wrong?" He sat beside her on the sofa, waiting for a response.

"Ahh, Actually we've been busy these days since we received a threat from the unknown. We've been searching for that person who has the guts to do that but sadly we found nothing" She gritted her teeth furiously but soon calms down when Taehyung released his soothing pheromones.

Omega's essence makes the other ranks relaxed or calms down just by their alleviating pheromones. Especially to alphas. So, since Taehyung is a warrior, his pheromones are strong which made most of the other ranks go in a rut. Krystal is also a warrior, a female omega as Taehyung is a male omega which is the special and rarest kind of all werewolves.

That's why alphas prefer male omegas to female ones.

"How about your mate? Won't he assist and help you with this one? Wait, your mate is a guy, right?" Krystal looks up at him and nods deliberately. "Ahh, where is he? I want to meet my sister's mate and thank him for taking care of you. You didn't even introduce me to him" Taehyung smiled but the girl looks at him with a blank face as she bites her lower lip, attempting not to cry in a moment.

The male looks at her for a while needs answers but then immediately pats her back soothingly, as he realized something then hugged the female making her stop sobbing. After a few minutes, she calms down but still sniffing by the way.

"H-He's gone, Tae. He left me in this cruel world" She sobbed, severely wiping her own tears.

"I-I'm so sorry for your loss, I didn't know you—"