Chapter 5: The Beginning of the Battle

Namjoon's POV.

As I prepared for something important and helpful, I took a glance at the footage in front of me and snapped out. They're fucking here already at this time?!!! I need to warn Jungkook...
______

The Alpha and the omega are still cuddling for as many minutes. Suddenly, they bought back to reality when namjoon burst inside. Taehyung slightly flinched from the sudden thud of the door and Jungkook glares at Namjoon a little bit. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he tightened his grip on his omega.
"They're fucking here, at this fucking time! They're literally fucking outside, searching for him" Namjoon said as he points his finger at the omega. The alpha growls in wrath, then he instantly looked at tae. "Hey love, It's gonna be alright, okay? Don't worry I'm here to protect you even it cost my existence, don't forget that I love you so much" Jungkook said, as he wrapped his arms around taehyung's body. The omega knew this fight will come, but he'll never let his people get killed by them, especially his mate. He will take his revenge now or never, without him knowing.

"Are they armed?" Alpha asked as he holds his omega's hand against his. "Yes, they're ready jungkook just for luna's safety" Namjoon, said as he looked urgent about what's going to happen. "Good, but get a few more fighters for luna's protection here." The alpha said, in a deep voice, making his mate looked at him promptly. "What do you mean jungkook, there's no need for more fighters for my protection here kook, I can do this by myself. I don't want more wolves to get lessen there outside. Don't worry about me too much, worry about yourself too." Tae said as he turned his eyes from dark brown to azure blue mixed with navy shade. Jungkook parted his mouth, but couldn't speak even a little bit of words, because of Tae's stunning eyes. "Love, I don't want you to get hurt and I just want to make sure that you- " Tae cuts him off by kissing him passionately. "I know, but I guarantee that I'll be fine kook." omega said.

"Fine, but link me as soon as possible if someone is here bothering you okay?" The alpha said as he pecks his omega's forehead. Tae nods his head and has a plan to slay his parent's killer today without his mate knowing. "Let's go jungkook, we have no time for this. There are hunters everywhere, they need you outside" Namjoon said in a serious tone making the alpha sighed and leaves the room. The omega's eyes soon turned into a navy blue shade with azure and deeply sighed. Then he saw his mate outside through the window, walking forward towards their enemy, which holding something sharp. Tae gulps seeing the thing, worrying about jungkook.
__________

Jungkook growls in anger to the hunter in front of him. "You do figure out that I'm not here for you, right?" The figure smirked, seeing jungkook glared makes him, even more, agree with this shit. "Where is he, I don't want to repeat myself." He said in an expressionless. "Never, that's all I can say in front of your shitty face and I also don't want to repeat myself." The alpha smirks in excitement, can't wait to murder these useless people. "Did you know, he's not an ordinary wolf like you creatures?" He asked while the alpha still looking at him in rage. "Is that why you're so gripped to find him? What a weak fucker." Jungkook chuckles but rapidly changes his mood to a horrifying expression. "So what, he's special and a wolf-like him should get killed by me" He smirked, and that's it, the alpha couldn't resist killing this human, so he transformed himself into a huge black wolf with sharp fangs as his eyes turned into a fearsome bloody shade mixed with crimson red. The hunter's folk parted their mouth seeing a huge wolf make them even scared and halt their movements. The alpha growled louder than the lion as the people leisurely move backward from the frightened deep growl ever.
__________

The omega has seen everything but snapped off when he heard something impact from the door. He sniffed the smell and recognize that it's a human. As soon he realized someone is here, his eyes quickly turned into an intense icy blue.