Chapter 4: Vengeance is mine

Jungkook's POV.
During The Meeting

"So, you want to talk about something important right? Well, What is it?" I asked, looking at him with a serious look. "The humans are coming, we only have three days to prepare jungkook" Namjoon, said while giving me some information about them. I clench my fist tightly and think about my mate, I don't want them to hurt him. "I think they already know where they looking for," I said in a harsh tone, making the wolves around me gulped in fear just by my voice. They already saw what happened to me if I get angry, and no matter what happens, they can't stop me. "What do you mean Jungkook? What are they looking for?" Jin, asked worriedly. I glared at him, and sighed. "They only want Taehyung, and I think all of you already know what to do," I asked while shooting them some glares. "Yes, Alpha!" They said, in unison and walked away to prepare for the fight. I won't take them, my mate, never.
~~~~

After the meeting, I immediately ran toward our room, just to see my beautiful mate looking outside through the window. I closed the door gently and begin to walk forward. I wrapped my arms softly around his waist behind and he flinches a bit, I think he didn't notice me and I chuckled. "Hey, how's the meeting going on?" He asked, tilted his head to peck my cheek. I deeply sighed and lean myself closer to him as I put my head on the crook of his neck, doesn't want to talk about it. He raised one of his brows and ask again, in a worried tone. "Hey, Did something happen? You know, you can tell me, everything kook. I'm right here for you" He said, and he turned around just to look at me directly on my eyes. I deeply sighed once again, doesn't want to tell him but I have no choice but to tell him everything I know. "T-The humans are coming but don't worry my love. I already secured the gate and make sure this territory is safe, especially you" I said, seeing him widen his eyes and nervous makes me want to protect him even more. "I knew it! I shouldn't have been here. Your pack is in danger just because of me kook! Me!" He yelled in frustration and after that he sobs and I immediately embraced him. "Hey, It's not because of you. Look at me Tae, they are monsters okay? They are just destroying everything until they get what they wanted. That's what they do and it's not because of you alright?" I said, caressing his cheeks softly as I gently wiped his tears with my thumb. I don't want to see him like this, if he's in pain well same with me too. I pat his back softly and put his head on my neck, while wrapping my arms around him. "Promise me, you'll be okay and the others too" He said in worried tone and turned his head up to look at me. I smiled softly, tried to reassure him that I'll be fine. "I'll be okay, I promise you that" I pecked his forehead with a gentle kiss.
_____

2 Days Later

Jungkook has been busy these days to secure his pack and make sure their omegas are safe, especially his mate. He's still busy today, as he literally called his pack for the meeting again just to make sure, if they had already done their work. These days, he's now acting seriously and always active. Every day, he always goes to his room just to make sure his mate is fine and healthy. Also, the omega hate it to see his mate always check up on him every single time, because he doesn't want him to be stressful enough. The omega already reassured him but it's still no use because the alpha didn't want to leave his mate alone and to be lonely.

"I'm totally fine kook, stop worrying about me. Just focus on your pack okay? I'm definitely okay!" Omega said, with a reassuring tone. Alpha still didn't want to leave his mate, as he tightly wrapped his arms on the omega's waist, not wanting to let go. "I told you already, I don't want to leave you" The alpha said in a worried tone, embracing his mate like a whiny child. "Look, I'm absolutely fine kook and I don't want you to check up on me every day, every night, and every time" Tae cupped kook's face in a soft gentle touch. The alpha deeply sighed and slightly smiled in defeat. He decided to follow his mate's words, just for now. Jungkook rests his forehead with his and put a little precious peck on it. "Okay, Just call me anytime if you need something okay? Just get rest" The alpha said, as he walked away, leaving his mate inside the bedroom. The omega sighed in relief and after that he stood up watching his friends through the window while leaning on the wall.

He's still watching, and caught his mate walking toward them. They look so serious about the war tomorrow, and right nowadays the omega knows something's up. Tae put his hand on his pocket and grab something which his father gave it to him and he deeply sighed as he clenched his fist tightly. Vengeance is mine...
_____

Today is the day, which all the wolves are going to have a battle with the humans. Most of Jungkook's wolves were standing outside their Territory for security reasons so that their luna is safe from their rivals. Jungkook is inside the house, making sure his mate is fine. He does not want their rivals to take his mate away from him. "Jungkook" The omega called his mate, making the alpha immediately turned around to face him. "What's wrong? What is it?" Jk asked as he softly put his arms around his mate's waist. The omega leaned forward on his touch, loving the aroma of his mate. "I have something to tell you" The omega said, looking at his mate's precious dark black eyes. The alpha nods softly, waiting for him to say something. "If something goes wrong, promise me to do what as I say," Tae said, leisurely caressing his alphas' face and down to his jawline. The alpha furrowed his brows when he senses his mate's surprising declaration. "What do you mean baby?" He asked, seemed concern about the situation. "I just don't want your people will be in danger, because of me and I thought when something comes out within us, promise me you'll travel each mile away from me" The alpha widely opened his eyes in anger from what the omega said. He tightened his grip on the other's waist feeling anger inside him, not believing of what he heard. Tae trembled when seeing his mate filled with madness and he caught his mate's eyes turned dark red as blood and he knows the reason. He glance down on his waist, suddenly feeling in pain and immediately looked up, to see his mate already staring at him in worried expression. The alpha rapidly pulled his arms back from the other's waist, feeling bad from what he did. "I- I'm sorry love, I couldn't control my emotion. A- Are you okay? Did I hurt you so bad?" Alpha asked, in a worried tone after seeing his mate slightly trembled in fear. "I'm fine kook, no worries" Tae reassured, doesn't want to make the situation go worst.

Jungkook deeply sighed in relief, and immediately embrace him, as he put tae's head on the crook of his neck, letting his mate sniff his scent. He softly stroked his hair while hugging him with a sweet embrace.

_________________________

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter! 🙆‍♀️💜☺️

Please, stream BTS "ON" and "Stay Gold"!!!

- SHORT CHAPTER

Love y'all