Chapter 7: Valiant Warrior

Taehyung's POV.

The sky above me was still dark, but the moon turned to its original. There was a little light shining into my face. I closed my eyes, as I reflected, I'm different, something new, the result of both my father's blood and my mother's blood fusing within me that makes me different from others.

All at once, I felt utterly weary, my mind sluggish, slowly I shifted into my human form taken less than a second. I got to my knees and then my feet, luxuriating in the new sense of freedom. Why had I run away? I was strong and powerful. "Why I didn't notice that?" I whispered, still had my eyes closed. I then groaned as my whole body trembles from the sudden blow of the wind. Why did I shift into my human form? gosh, stupid Taehyung.

With that, in the distance, I could hear jungkook's friends speaking that seemed too worried for someone. I decided to open my eyes and turned my head, facing them and that's when I realized that my mate was still there with no such motion, stood there like a statue. Awee...

I used my mind with confidence, still fix my gaze at him, gripping the ground with both hands. Looking so serious and I finally managed to allow jungkook to move, as he continues to sprint towards me but suddenly gradually halt back. When he saw me on my knees and the new situation he notices right now pretty much confusing him. I suppose he already suspected something, that I finally killed the man. He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me from bottom to top, concerned, and confused. Still in his wolf form by the way.

As soon as he saw me naked, he directly turned around to face everyone who's eyeing me, then he growls as he clenched his claw on the ground. Cute... I thought cheeks tainted red. He gestured jimin to grab a blanket, for some reason. After a few seconds, I saw jimin running from the cabin with a piece of fabric on his mouth, and soon after, he gave it to the alpha which's now the one who clasps the blanket on his mouth. So, the pack and the others who survived draw their attention to us. Jungkook gathering speed as he ran through the dead bodies headed towards me. I supposed that I had to let him breathe properly first.

He halted close to me, breathing so heavily, and soon he shifted himself into his human form, and he suddenly kneels, putting the fabric on me, covering my whole body. At first glance, I could see a worried look put on his face, looking directly into my eyes. "Are you okay, love? Y-You're not hurt, right? Please, say yes" He asked softly in a low tone, still breathing heavily. I'm pretty sure those beautiful eyes took my breath away for a moment. All at once, I knew my heart was beating rapidly and I'm breathing steadily, just like I had seen him for the first time. It was then I realized that I had fallen deeply in love with this man right in front of me, looking so handsome as always. I feel my cheeks tainted red and I immediately looked down blushing broadly, as I noticed him naked and exposed to everyone.

He softly touched my chin, allowing me to look at him. "Do you know what happened immediately after I had you stop there preventing you from running?" I asked more likely a whisper. "No, I don't know what came to pass but I really hate you for doing that. Now you're just making me even more worried about you" He said as he leaned his forehead against mine, closing the gap between us. "I'm sorry, I-I just did w-what I had to do," I said, slightly stuttering. He softly caressed my cheeks making me even more rosiness. "Hey, It's okay, I get it. I understand how badly you wanted to kill that fucker but actually, I'm very proud of you. You just murdered someone" He said and we both cracked up for a moment while we were caressing each other's faces but someone interrupted our juncture which made jungkook glared at the person. But before I could speak, Jin utters a few words. "I think you two should get inside, it's kinda cold here but jungkook don't worry about the place, we're gonna handle these" Jin said as he glanced sideways, dead bodies laying on the ground full of blood. I dared not to look as I immediately place my head on the crook of jungkook's neck, sniffing my favorite scent. Jungkook noticed me and gently kissed my forehead making me calm. "Hmm, okay just tell me the information tomorrow. I need to get him back inside" I listened to their conversation and soon I felt him moving, carrying me in bridal style to the house.