Chapter 6: The hidden ability revealed

Everyone turned terrified and frightened of what they behold as the bright full moon turns to become a navy cold red and what they discover right now is new to them. As they couldn't even utter a single word when they saw the stunning white wolf glowing and shining.

They couldn't see and took a single glimpse as the white wolf shines so bright which made them think that they're gonna be blind or probably die after that. The hunter groaned and eagerly wanted to kill the luna right now, even this stupid fucking glowing light harm his eyes. All he could think right now is to KILL these creatures especially the luna.

The hunter is tormented as he's now obsessed to kill this fucking creature in front of him. As he finally found the white wolf clearly this time, let's just say the warrior, he gazed at the wolf awfully, looking so ethereal which made the hunter smirk.

(His eyes are gonna be shade icy blue, pretend...)

The white wolf howls loudly making every single one of them halt their movements and parted their mouths

The white wolf howls loudly making every single one of them halt their movements and parted their mouths. They couldn't speak because of what they're seeing right in front of them. The werewolves and the hunters knew already who this creature glowing is, and ask themselves if they should keep going or not except the pack. Taehyung glared side to side and ripped the net off in just a single move. Now, that brings the hunters trembling in fear.

Taehyung quickly settles his gaze at his mate who is currently whimpering right now, trying to stand up but failed to, and drop onto the ground once again. Jungkook looked at Taehyung oppositely from what taehyung have expected. Jungkook instantly linked him. Love no! Don't fight h-him, he has something on his h-hand. Please! I'm begging you, just run t-tae. RUN! Leave him to me.

Taehyung suddenly growls making them stop what they're doing. He immediately linked back.

You're hurt and you can't even stand up. Just leave him to me, I promise kook. I'll be fine. You know who I am and this is my time for vengeance. This man is dead...

After he listened, he quickly trying to stand up and save his mate from him. Besides, he's an alpha, he heals shortly. Taehyung growled earning jungkook to looked at him. The alpha growls back as he stamps his claw. What are you doing?! I said leave him to me! Why don't you just listen to me for once!

Taehyung linked him as he deepened his claw on the ground, ready to slash the hunter's head who killed his beloved parents. He was about to jump right towards the human but couldn't make it when the alpha dropped him instead to the ground.

Both alpha and the luna are on the ground panting, breathing heavily, and tae shoot him a glare which made his eyes turned purple. The omega was about to stand up but jungkook pinned him down gently. Doesn't want to hurt his mate.

Tae, please! I know you badly wanted to kill him right now but this is not the right moment to do this! Look around you, there are hunters encircles you and one move could kill you and you know I can't live without you! Just leave him to me first and stay behind me while I get him and as soon as I got him, it will be your choice what you want to do to him, okay?! Just not right now, love!