Chapter 3: They are coming

Jungkook's POV.

I woke up due to the sunlight on my face, and I was about to hug my lover's body but surprisingly, I didn't feel his body beside me and I also couldn't smell his addicting scent. I decided to open my eyes, to find my precious Taetae. Which was now my beautiful mate, I already marked him last night. I suddenly smiled when I remember him and me doing the mating session, which He's officially mine. While I was busy thinking about last night, I snapped when I saw my mate holding a tray with full of delicious food. I looked at him, who already staring at me with his loving eyes and down to my chest. I forgot, I'm still shirtless though and I mentally smirk myself and he rolled his eyes signalling me to get dress.

After, I put a cloth on my body. I drew a smile on my face, when he put the tray in the nightstand beside me.

"Good morning baby, how's your sleep?" I asked, with a smile on my face staring on his lips waiting for a morning kiss. "I slept well, kook" He said, while leaning towards my face and kiss my lips, and of course I kissed back. I flipped him over which his back is now laying in the bedsheet, still kissing his soft lips. And we pulled back, needing some air.

"I made some waffles with a cream, I knew you like them. That's why I decided to cooked them for you" He said, looking at my eyes while forming his mouth into a boxy smile. "Thank you, baby...I didn't know you can cooked" I said, slightly smiled at my lover. I was about to grab the fork but interrupted when my mate snatched it, wanting to feed me. Making me smile in happiness. "I'll feed you" Tae said, while holding a fork which is now ready to feed me and put it inside my mouth. Ohhh...Holy Moly, It's so fucking good. I also wanted to feed him even he's done eating his breakfast but I still wanted to feed him showing my love. I grabbed the fork from his hand, and take a piece of waffle and ready to feed him.

After a few minutes...

Taehyung places the fork in the tray after feeding his mate with his favourite waffles. Taehyung decided to lay down beside him, and hug his waist while his head rested on Jungkook's chest. The alpha stroke his mate's soft ash blonde hair and kissed his forehead. Making the omega smiled from his alpha's sudden touch.
~~~~

"Don't you have some work to do today kook?" Tae asked, looking at my eyes. "I don't have a meeting to attend to and that means I still have some plenty of time to spend together with you" I said, kissing his face with my little kisses. He giggles, wanting me to stop my doing. "You know what, let's date" I suddenly said, making my mate widen his eyes.

Taehyung's POV.

"W-Why so sudden kook? I-I agree to spend some time with you and date b-but what if something will happen to me and you'll get hurt because of me, look I don't want to see you hurt kook" I stuttered, feeling my tears will stream. "Hey baby listen to me, Don't ever think some negative thoughts like that about me. You don't have to be worried, because I can take care of myself besides I'm not a weak alpha but a strongest alpha in this pack baby. Let me say, you're the strongest omega I have ever known...you don't have to be worried because I promise to protect you from them, And promise me to protect yourself too if I can't make it okay?" He said, looking at me a bit and leaned over towards my lips before it touched mine. Which I immediately kissed back, in a passionate way. I moaned as he deepen the kiss, while his hand trailed on my body beneath the shirt.

After the kissing session, we pulled back gasping for air. I giggle softly, feeling shy as my face turned red from blushing. He then chuckles, showing his bunny smile which I addicted to see it. "Let's go bath, shall we?" He said, took off his shirt along with his boxer until he's naked. I mentally slap myself for drooling at his big hotdog. Which he chuckles, he grab me by the waist, pulling me closer to him and that's when he carried me in bridal style towards the bathroom.
~~~~

At the meeting room

"So hyung, you're saying that there's an ambush coming but when?" Jimin asked, looking at Namjoon's eyes. "We only have three days to prepare before the war, we should tell this important information to Jungkook as soon as possible. Yoongi, tell our fighters to be prepare. Hoseok, evacuate all our female omegas especially children to the safe place" Namjoon said, in serious tone. "Wait, let's just get this straight. Who's coming? The rouges?" Jimin asked, in curiosity.

"Well, It's not the rouges or some sort of werewolves........It's actually Humans. And they're coming," Namjoon said, making everyone inside the meeting room gasped.
_____

"Kookie, just let me wear my shirt first okay?" The omega annoyingly said, while his mate was busy hugging him behind making the omega struggling to put a cloth. "I want your cuddle baby" Alpha said, whining. "Alright, I will let you cuddle with me if you take your arms away around my waist. So that I can wear my shirt" Tae said, making his mate pout. The alpha pull back his arms away from the omega until his lover fully dressed. "Why are you so clingy today huh?" Tae asked, looking at his mate happily. "I don't know, I'm just super happy because my life was finally filled with joy since you're here with me, and I'm grateful for that. Jungkook said while holding Tae's hand softly. "I love you so much" Alpha said, making his mate sob. "W-Why are you crying baby? Are you hurt? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Did I hur-" Alpha asked in concerned tone but paused when Taehyung cut him off. "Yah! I'm fine kookie. I'm just s-so happy" Tae said, while wiping his tears. Jungkook smiled but suddenly froze when Tae rapidly hugged him with sweet embrace as he smelled his mate's addictive scent. "Baby, If you don't mind. Can I ask you a question?" alpha asked. "Yeah sure, What is it?" Tae said, looking at him.

"When I first meet you, when you still at the cave before I helped you. Where have you been that day?" alpha asked, but when he got no response, He panicked. "I-It's okay if you don't want to answer my question and if it makes you uncomfort-" alpha paused when Tae cut him off again

"My mom and I decided to lay down on the lake beside in our home. We are so happy that day, we played, we cuddled, we laughed, and so on. Have you been imagine something like that, your happiness can makes you feel good and better. When we were talking, my father suddenly ran towards us in his wolf form. He shifted back to his human form and immediately pulled me and my mom, with no such explanation as we started running towards in our territory. My mom and I saw many wolves died on the ground and blood was splattered everywhere. Suddenly, my mom asked him that what's going on while my father was holding a key. My father grabbed me and put the key on my palm, as he said "My son, you keep this key hidden. Don't let the others touch this and remember I love you my son" My father kissed me on my forehead and he decided to talked too with my mom, but I didn't hear any single thing what they were talking about, because I was shocked. After a few seconds, they hug to each other while my mom was crying and also my dad. I took a glance behind me when I heard someone footsteps. My parents pulled back after they hugged each other's embrace. And suddenly, my mom and I ran towards the forest as we intertwined our hands tightly. My mom was crying so badly as she suddenly halt her movement. I immediately asked "Mom? What's wrong, we need to go?!" I yelled, as I looked at her but suddenly halt when I heard someone's voice. "They're here!!!" A voice of a human said, as me and my mom rapidly run as fast as we can while turning ourselves into our wolf form. They're getting closer and closer, and I took a glance on my Mom when suddenly some arrow shot flew towards her and I'm trying to save her but I was too late. And that's the day, I lost my entire happiness" Tae said, as he sob on the crook of his mate's neck. Jungkook pats his back while the other hand caressing his hair softly. "After that incident, you came and that's what happened" Omega rested himself, on his mate's lap as they're both laying in the bed. Jungkook was about to close his eyes when suddenly someone knocked in the door, making both of them looked into each other's eyes. Jungkook sighed "I'll go, just lay down there" The alpha peck him on the lips and stood up as he walk towards the door. When he opened it, he saw Namjoon with a serious look on his face. "I need to talk to you in private" Namjoon said, in serious tone making the alpha nods.

He turned around, just to look at his mate laying in the bed, sleeping soundly. He chuckles "He spent most of his time to sleep huh" He said, smiling as he turned around and closed the door gently.

But suddenly opened it back, He rapidly walked towards his mate just to plant a soft kiss on his mate's forehead. "Sleep well, love" He said, as he turned around and finally closes the door.