Chapter 19: Threats

4 months later

They didn't get any threats throughout those months, with the exception of one that was sent to Female Warrior herself.

At least they are conserved since they are hidden in one of the safest places. Just like what they're staying in today.

So many things happened in the months leading up to now. Krystal is currently occupied with a case that is linked to the threat they received a few months ago, and it keeps reappearing. They still have no idea who the strange person is, who sends them threats regularly.

That says, 'We're coming and there must be blood' repeatedly over and over again. While the rest are doing good, Hoseok and his mate, Kwan are going through a huge change in their relationship which is getting better.

Yoongi and Jimin are still the same, they're doing great just like the rest of the pack with Namjoon and Jin. While Taehyung and Jungkook are having some difficulties because the omega is now four months pregnant and Jungkook is finding it increasingly difficult.

Taehyung's mood swings are no joke, and it's made Jungkook's task difficult. Because Taehyung always wants his mate at his side, the hyungs felt bad for the younger to assist the luna on his own since the omega would start to cry if he couldn't detect the alpha's scent for even a minute.

Jungkook attempted everything he could to keep his wolf under control because he understood what his mate had gone through and he wasn't the one who is pregnant. Even if it's becoming more difficult for him to figure out with it, he'll never yell or get angry at Taehyung for being obnoxious and bothersome at times.
_____

"Love, come on, you need to rest. The doctor said you must get lots of slee– Tae, what are you doing?" The ravenette couldn't finish when he saw Taehyung struggling to tie his shoe on his left foot.

He was trying to bend his body, even more, when the alpha instantly stopped him from lowering down. Jungkook held his shoulders and look at him straight to his eyes.

The omega froze in his stance while eyes staring widely at the other with those doe eyes, confused. "W–What?"

"You do know you're carrying our little munchkin in there, right?" He says pointing out Taehyung's belly. The omega glanced under and went back to his mate. "Ah, but I just wanna walk around. It's been a while since I got out of the mansion" The other whines making Jungkook hard to resist it.

The alpha sighed, "Fine, I'll give you 10 minutes but on one condition" Taehyung lightened up after what Jungkook said. "I'll come with you, there's no way I let you go walk alone outside by yourself," Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately nodded happily.

Then the ravenette helps to tie the other's shoe since he knew his mate isn't allowed to do such a thing when pregnant.

After that, soon Taehyung stood up and linked his hand to Jungkook's hand, eager to go outside. The ravenette chuckled and let his mate lead him somewhere.
_____

Krystal tiredly drops the reports on the table and rubbed her forehead with her hand, feeling a little bit of headache. "Damn it"

She leaned back to her seat, leisurely close her eyes to take a little nap. She's been having a lack of sleep for a while since the same threat keeps coming out. —And still all of them have no clue who's the person behind it.

Soon after, a knock was heard which made the female raise her eyebrow. "Come in," She said in a raspy tone. Then the door widely opened revealing a male warrior the same as her kind.

"Please give me something fortunate," Krystal said, and shortly the male spoke. "Apologies, luna but we couldn't find any trace of the person behind the threat," The male said in a low tone. Shortly after, Krystal deeply sough and slammed her hands to the table earning a loud noise.