Chapter 9: Realization

Taehyung's POV.

I began to wake up, shifting and moving around the mattress feeling starving. No use in moving around tae. I mentally thought and suddenly sat up, looked around just to find no one here beside me. "Where is he?" I wondered.

I decided to get up but began to stumble and weak on my feet. I fell over to the ground, earning a loud thump. "Ouch" I hissed, feeling in pain on my bum. Wow, great jungkook! You just wholly ate my ass.

In the distance, I could hear someone's footsteps approaching and headed here. So, I stood up steadily trying to balance myself, but I began to stumble again waiting to be drop. But instead, I felt arms around me and glanced back over my shoulder just to see a worried look on his face. "Hey, you okay? You're not hurt, right?" He raised a question, concentrating to stare at me waiting for an answer while he seriously checks up on me, tracing for an injury. "Yah! I-I'm fine, too whipped over your mate, huh" I replied at the same time grinning. He drew his attention to me and scoffed. "Aish, shut up, I might punish you here if you teased me again like that"

I glanced sideways avoiding his gaze and laughed dramatically and said, "And I might kick your ass right now" This time I smirked and stared directly into his dark brown eyes. "Ohh, really? Try me, baby" He whispered seductively. "But not today, I'm hella tired to even do that. Just take me to the dining room. I'm quite starving" I whined gaining his attention. He just laughed and pecked my lips. "Of course, I was about to tell you that dinner is ready. We skipped lunch because we're eating each other's ass-" He couldn't finish his sentence when someone interrupted them in the doorway. They promptly looked over at the figure just to find Yoongi leaning on the door. "Eating each other's asses, I know!" He lazily said, boringly looked at them, and soon smirked.

"What the fuck, stray cat?!" Jungkook angrily said, glaring at Yoongi for interrupting their moment. Taehyung looked at his mate and giggled softly earning a cute cooed from him. "Duh! I'm here to fucking tell your horny asses to come downstairs because dinner is ready. I'm just saying because I don't want Jin to blabbering again like a princess. It's just so annoying, and yeah, hurry up" He retorted before he walked away leaving us cracked up inside the room. "As you said, you're starving, yes?" Jungkook asked earning a nod from his mate.

Jungkook nod in satisfaction and picked up his mate and carried him in bridal style, heading downstairs.

As they finally stepped into the dining room, silence showed up which made both of them furrowed their eyebrows while looking at the 5 figures sitting on the side of the big table. The Alpha rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What?" He retorted, took a step towards the end of the table. 4 figures still looking at them in frustration except one. Yoongi gets over it and he shrugged, lazily picked up a piece of steak on his plate with a fork.

The alpha already loses his patience and finally, he growls loudly enough for them to hear. They all flinched from the sudden outburst of the alpha. "The fuck, what was that for?!" Hoseok asked, glaring at the alpha. "Ask yourself, why all of you sit there in silence like you've seen a ghost" Jungkook replied angrily, sitting on the chair while placing his mate onto his lap. "Well, ask yourself why you guys are so horny that we couldn't even eat our lunch properly a while ago because of your horny asses" Jin retorted, crossing his arms scoffing while namjoon trying to calm him. "So what, didn't you and namjoon do that when I'm working in the office!" The alpha growled this time, jin defeated and silence came over. "Umm, well, he has a point, baby" Namjoon breaks the silence earning a glare from his mate.

"Guys, let's just stop arguing, okay? We're in a dining room and we should be eating right now not arguing like chickens! Okay? Let's just take a deep breath first before we begin to eat our dinner" Hoseok slightly yelled as he trying to calm their nerves. They followed what hoseok said to them and soon after, peace showed up once again. Good job hoseok!