Chapter 8: First Time

Warning: Smut happens in this chapter.

~~~

Taehyung's POV.

We were happily cuddling each other's hold in the bedroom where no one else allowed to get inside unless it's us. I've been smiling for a few minutes, sniffing at his scent. Well, It's not my fault that I couldn't resist the good smell that I breathe right now in my nose. We are laying down on the mattress while he wrapped his arms around my waist and I also wrapped my arms around his neck. So, we were facing each other as I could see his dark brown eyes looking directly into my lips. Silence break from his sudden words.

"Love, why are so beautiful?" He whispers, I felt my cheeks warming and getting redden by any second. Gosh, what did you do to me, kook? Now, I'm aware that I look like a tomato right now. "I-I umm, I what? I don't know what to say but thanks?" I mentally facepalmed myself. Idiot tae, what an awful answer. I suddenly snapped off from my thought when his next words came out which I didn't expect that. "Can I kiss you?" Now, that's fuck! He just makes me even more like a tomato forward-slash apple. I'm madly blushing right now that I couldn't even utter a few words to respond. I just slowly nod my head indicating a yes.

While I was nodded my head, I halted when he immediately smashed his lips on mine. I felt him moving in progress making me directly to kiss back. The kiss is new to me. There is no lust and bitterness. It's just love and passion. That's what I crave for so many years. I'm lucky that I ran into their territory because If I've never been into the woods and hide inside the cave, that would be depressing and miserable. I'm just so lucky that I ran out and rode into their place because I finally found the one I love, none other than Jeon Jungkook, my alpha, my mate, and my lover.

At the same time, it's tragic to think because these days, I knew they won't come back to me but I'm sure they're always here beside me, watching me having a great time with my mate. They knew I love them so much. I loved you, mom, and dad, I missed you so much.

However, I suddenly snapped out of my tragic thought when I felt my mate kissing slowly down into my neck, sucking it. Shit! So good...

"Ahhhh...mhm" Unexpectedly words came out and I immediately covered my mouth with my hand, that's embarrassing. The alpha stopped what he's doing and looked directly at me with a confusing look. "Why did you cover it?" He asked me, furrowing his brows. "Umm, I just thought that it's weird and kinda odd for me to do that. Isn't weird?" I barely said that still covering my mouth. He chuckles and pecks my nose. "I love to hear those, it's like music to my ears, don't cover it. Let it all out, okay?" He begged more likely a deep tone and I nodded promptly. He soon closed his eyes and continue what he did. Fuck! Why is it so good? He's sucking my neck as unusual sucking sounds and noises, made me feel horny and moaned. "Ahhhh, ahhg...f-fuck" I barely moaned as I felt pleasure within me. I gripped his hair tightly when I felt him roaming his hands beneath my shirt.

I deepen my grip on his hair, feeling too much pleasure filling me. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him smirking physically as he keeps his hands roaming and touching my nipple beneath. I moaned loudly this time when I felt his bulge against mine, attached. He looked up at me directly to my eyes and said, "Wanna get further or we'll stop here, just tell me before I lose my control" He said more likely in a deep tone. I nodded indicating a massive yes. "Words baby" This time he whispered. "Y-Yes, please j-just do what you want" I hardly said, felt my breath shaking.

"My pleasure baby" He uttered closer to my ear as I felt his breath beside me, making me trembles. Soon after, He suddenly smashed his lips on mine, moving in progress, feeling each other's tongue. I parted my mouth for him to access even more and let him roam his tongue on my cavern. At the same time, he rubbed his clothed member against mine making me even more aroused. "Aghh, f-fuck...ahh" He pushed his bulge on mine back and forth at a slow impressive pace. Now, I'm aware that my member is dripping with precum. I'm still moaning and whining, badly wanted to touch my bulge but he held my hands preventing me to touch it. "No...no...no, I'll do whatever I want, just have patience baby" He whispers to my ear as he continues to rub his clothed member against mine.