Chapter 1: The Meet

Taehyung's POV.

I awoke in darkness, shivering with cold, my mind numb and void of memories with negative thoughts thinking about my parents of how they got killed by the humans and that's how I growl in madness wanting for vengeance.

I was lying on my back in the cold ground, staring up a sky with stars shining. The full moon hung low and it was bright color of light.

"Where am I?" I wondered

I sat up slowly and looked around thinking what territory I was and the ground's flat, dotted with winter trees and a falling snow.

I could see lights in the distance, but It was bit far away from here. I stood up finding some shelter to take a nap for gaining some energy for tomorrow morning. Perhaps someone there could help me or at least tell me the name of this strange place.

Some place caught my eyes and take some steps towards the Cave with fresh water flow to the ground, I began stumble, weak and unsteady on my feet until I got inside.
~~~~

Time passed by and It was morning, due to the sunlight I groaned when the sun started to shine bright. I don't have some energy to fight but I can still walk, which I can still go there to get some help.

I gradually grew stronger and make better prostrate, I walk towards the houses filled with lights but suddenly I was brought to a halt by what sounded like a growl of a wolf behind me. So, I started to walk fast making my way there as soon as possible but It growled again and this time it's deep like an angry animal.

Someone here was stalking me. I could feel and hear it, also I can smell his sweet honey scent which makes me snapped and filled with panic. I could feel him shifting back to his human form, maybe? But then he said

"Mate" He said with most likely a growl

I still froze and thinking what should I do, I still have my antidote which hides your smell from the animals especially humans. But I came to realised that I don't have it. The figure behind me started to approach toward me. Now, I could feel his breath behind my nape which most likely breathing heavily. Then he spoke again...

"Turn around, please" He said in worried tone

He sounded like he wants to see me forcefully, so I decided to turn around leisurely but suddenly he sprinting closer and make a move making me whimper from the sudden embrace. I gulp down, my face on his hard bare chest. Trying to look at him but failed when he tightened his hold on me.

I tried to push him away from his grip, but he tightened more making me surrender and just let myself hold with his embrace but part of me like the way he hugs me.

"Please, don't push me" He said softly

I didn't know why he's so soft towards me, maybe because I'm his mate and he'll protect me from danger and embrace me with his sweet hug. I didn't thought my mate would be like this, but why? So I asked

"Why are you doing this?" I said in confusion more likely cold tone so that he thinks that I'm not weak and I have confidence. I'm not scared of him

"Because I've been looking for you for the past years and now I found you" He said softly, making me sighed in relief. My mate is looking for me? But for how long??? I want to ask him about this and was about to speak but suddenly he spoke

"You're shivering" He said in worried tone, but I didn't say anything. But then he said something making my eyes widen

"Hop on my back, and do what I say" He said more likely a growl making me snapped from my thoughts and widen my eyes