Chapter 17: Unknown Ability

As soon as Krystal got out of the room, for Jungkook and her brother to spend some time. She suddenly witnessed the two alphas breathing heavily in the hallway while arms rested on the wall.

"Uhh, can some of you two explain why are you here?" She asked pointing her finger to the alphas. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and wipe off his sweat before he gets to step forward.

"We're here for the alpha, do you know where he went? Uh, what's your name again?" Yoongi asked which made the female raised one of her eyebrows. "Name's Krystal and—" She couldn't finish when Yoongi spoke first.

"Yeah...yeah, We don't want to hear further. We just wanna know where Jungkook went" He said making the omega even more irritated.

"He's with my brother, why?" She said in a serious tone. Namjoon and Yoongi looked confused at what the girl said. "You have a brother? I thought you're the only child" Namjoon uttered, which made Krystal paused to understand for a while. "Ahh, technically yes, from the beginning, I didn't have a brother that time but now I have. He's not actually my real brother. He's my cousin, I'm the only child but my biological parents were gone, so, I got settled with the Kims and their son. That's when I have him as my brother instead of a cousin because Taetae is like a brother to me and I don't want to change that. Wait— why am I telling this to you?"

"I don't know, omega. I don't even know why you're telling this story of yours to us" Yoongi aka Suga mumbled. The omega just barely glared at the other which makes the other alpha facepalm.

"That means, you and Taehyung are related?" Namjoon asked, curious to know who's her so-called brother. Krystal nodded which made the alpha surprised to know.

"Ohh no..." Yoongi uttered making the two looked at him confused. "What?" Krystal asked.

"I didn't know Taehyung is related to someone annoying" He whispered, attempting to hold his laughter. The omega glared at him, irritated. Eyes burning in annoyance yearn to shove Yoongi into the six feet underground.

Namjoon feels the tension getting odd. So, he stuck in between the two. Preventing them from arguing. He slightly hit Yoongi with his elbow on the other's midriff. "Owh—wa-what was that for?" Yoongi glare at Namjoon who's currently smiling politely at the female.

"Well, It seems that you're kinda crossed the line" Namjoon murmured quietly. Krystal is so done with these two fellows. As she purposely used her ability to them for fun. She makes herself invisible for them unable to see or catch a glimpse of her. Yoongi suddenly looks beside Namjoon after the stupid debate when he noticed that Krystal is no longer there.

"Woah, what the —" He paused, and Namjoon inserted. "What do you mean, woah? Don't you woah me, I'm still talking to you—" They gazed where the female stood before and now she's gone, unnoticed. "What the fuck and how the hell she's gone without seeing her ran away from my high hearing sensor skills?" Yoongi exclaimed. While namjoon raised his eyebrow at what the alpha said.

"I still sense her, dude, she's still here, she just perhaps used her ability like taehyung to make her unnoticed. You do know she's a warrior right? From what we saw lately, we knew already" Namjoon told while looking around getting at where the girl is. Krystal chuckled quietly, seeing the alpha's reaction. Now, she made herself visible to them. The whole time, Krystal is there with them, teasing the two.

"Great! First, Taehyung and now it's you?! Why do you guys have those abilities?" Yoongi snorted annoyingly. Then Krystal and Namjoon look at each other before sneering. "Maybe you forgot that we're not ordinary werewolves like you. Well, in case you don't know. I'll just have to explain this to you, then. We're warriors which no one can mess with and if you try to or have the intention to ruin us, especially me. I'll not hesitate to snap you, understood?" Krystal said in a deep tone, at the same time snapping her fingers in front of the other's face.