Chapter 10: Their Journey

The Next Day

"Baby...love...babe...My taetae...baby bear...baby...wake up, hey, bab-" Jungkook couldn't finish what he was about to say when Taehyung suddenly whined, with a full pout set on his mouth. Still closing his eyes by the way.

"Kook, it's so early in the morning. Why did you wake me up? Aishh" The omega changed his position to the side, avoiding his mate while hugging a cushion with a pillow between his legs. Jungkook widely grinned and smirk before he plopped himself into his mate's body, earning a creaking sound from the mattress.

"Aigoo, my baby, what do you mean it's early in the morning? It's currently 1 pm at noon. Are you really that tired?" The alpha asked cutely hugging taehyung's waist behind and emerged himself closer to him. The omega lifted his eye one half of it, gazing at the open wide small window behind the black lace curtains. He groaned, tightly shutting his eyes when one of the curtains slightly open as the sunlight hits him.

At first glance, Jungkook caught the act and leaned forward closer to his face, poking his nose repeatedly. "Aishh, kookie...I'm trying to sleep" Taehyung whined cutely earning a giggle from the alpha. "Baby, you probably forgot that today is the day when you get to find them" Jungkook replied with a grin on his face.

The omega thought for a moment before the realization hits him. He jolted sat awake, accidentally smacked jungkook's nose with his elbow. He heard a groan beside him and immediately turned his face staring at him with an apologetic look.

"Oh my gosh! Ahh, I'm so sorry kookie, I didn't know you were that near to me. Does it hurt so bad? Wait, Let me take a lo-" He was cut off with a peck on his lips, shutting him up. Taehyung flinched and widened his eyes, couldn't believe what's happening right now. The alpha back away a little bit while smirking at him.

Taehyung's heart-pounding so fast that jungkook could hear and notice his cheeks tainted with red. "Baby, you're still blushing just a single peck even though we've been together for how long" Jungkook smirked, earning a playful punch to his arm. "So, what? There's nothing wrong with me being blushing. Who wouldn't do that when someone just gave you a peck from a handsome mate?" Taehyung replied, grinning while he teasing him.

The alpha quickly glanced at the right side, avoiding to meet his gaze. The omega caught up his mate's silly action and just chuckled.

"You know what? As you've said before, today is the day we need to find them, right? But why didn't you wake me up sooner? You could have just woke me up" Tae mumbled. "Just like what I've said, I was doing my morning routine, and guess what I just admiring his face for so long that I couldn't even realize what time is it" The alpha answered, making the omega madly blushed again.

"Stop doing that, will you? You're always making me blush" Taehyung covering himself with a blanket. "So, what? You're my mate and I can do whatever I want to" He shrugged his shoulders while smiling at him. "I just thought, isn't unfair? When you always make me blushed but I couldn't make it do that to you" The omega wondered, crossing his arms. "My gosh, baby! How can you even say that? Every time, every day, and every night, you just made me blush the whole time, baby. Even you're not trying to do so" Jungkook blurted out, making Taehyung smiled.

The luna giggled. "Hehehe, really? But how come I couldn't see a single shade of red tainted on your cheeks?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows. "Baby, I'm a pure-blooded alpha, of course, I can hide it when the time you're not looking. So, yeah, Also, I don't want to expose my redden face to everybody. It's embarrassing, the hyungs might poking fun at me" Jungkook replied, earning a laugh from the other.

"Okay, okay, you're funny. I get it" Taehyung attempting to hold his laughter. The alpha playfully rolled his eyes and said, "Let's just go ahead and pack our stuff, alright? You want to find them, don't you?" Alpha asked, receiving an instant nod from the omega. Jungkook soon chuckled and softly rubbed tae's hair, making it messy.