Chapter 16: I love you

"Taehyung! Are you okay?!" Krystal asked panicking, doesn't know what to do seeing his stepbrother vomiting nonstop. She gently pats his bareback, attempting to make him stop throwing up. However, the male still didn't resist and continue spitting up. Nonetheless feels an awful, queasy feeling in his abdomen.

Soon after a few junctures, Taehyung eventually stopped throwing up which is followed by Krystal releasing a sigh of relief.

The male omega shortly coughed, feeling a little bit of dryness on his throat. Krystal immediately stood up and ran to the nearest table, filling a glass of water as soon as she heard him panted heavily.

She handed out the glass to the omega and stayed until it gets empty. As soon as Taehyung drank the water, leaving no single drop of it. She talked to him.

"I think I know why you vomited" Taehyung gulped before he looks up at her. Krystal deeply sighed and shook her head in letdown. "Since when do you have this? Have you already confess this to your mate?" The female asked in concern.

Silence took over for a moment as Taehyung suddenly shook his head indicating that he didn't. Krystal parted her mouth, surprise. Not expecting it.

She crouched down on the floor, beside the male while patting his back in comfort. Before he pulled him with a tight embrace as she spoke few sweet and comforting words to him. "Hey, it's gonna be alright. Shh, don't cry tae. I don't want to see you sad. Especially mom didn't want to see you like this. You know, I think it's time for you to talk to him and tell him the truth" She whispered, and that's the moment Taehyung bursting into tears.
_______

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood there outside the wide balcony, staring at the moon's breathtaking sight for as long as he wants. Filled with deep thoughts thinking about Taehyung. God, I wonder how is he doing. Then he sighed, wondering what will happen to him in the future, to him and his lovely mate.

He wishes and yearns to have a beautiful and wonderful family like what others have. Because every time he walks outside to see the view of nature, he just couldn't stop thinking about it and feel genuine jealousy to most of the pack whenever he sees a big happy family laughing and smiling with each other.

He yearns for it and that's the only thing he wants. To have a beautiful family. But at present, he honestly seems happy though. Indeed he still doesn't have a family yet but in his view, he seems delighted to see and have a beautiful mate in his life. He's contented with what he has right now. So, he's not fully upset. He still has Taehyung and that's the only matter.

As he was thinking about whether he should talk to him or not. He suddenly senses and feels something bad happen to his mate. He shortly quickens his move and turned his eyes in a shade of deep crimson red. Growling and shifted into his wolf form leaving no hesitation before he fled away from the balcony.
______

"Wow, they finally have the guts to speak with each other" Yoongi exclaimed, earning a chuckle from Namjoon while shaking his head playfully as they finally saw hoseok and Kwan talking.

Namjoon then drifted his eyes back to his mate, who is still talking with the others, but suddenly out of the corner of his eye, he saw a huge black wolf with dimming red eyes running at a very fast pace heading towards the mansion. He then realized it was Jungkook sprinting and something not quite good.

He quickly gestured, Suga who is unawares stopped. "Shit man we gotta go," Namjoon said and run away in a hurry before he could hear Suga's mumbles. "Huh—w-what? Yah, wait for me!" He then followed namjoon where he took off.

Meanwhile, Jungkook ran with all of his strength just to make it there to see his mate. The entrance door was badly crushed by the alpha. Still running for the sake of his omega. Thoughts filled with worries and anguish. Is he okay? Did someone hurt him? Is he in pain? I hope you're okay, love