Chapter 20: The Plan

After a few hours ( Time Skip )

As soon as the couple bought a cake as desired by Taehyung. When the two guys noticed that the sky was darkening, they returned immediately to the territory.

When they eventually entered the mansion and Jungkook unlocked the door. They shortly witnessed a slew of werewolf warriors, all of them particularly males, inside the mansion, going through their belongings and racing back and forth.

The couple furrowed their brows as they watched Krystal instructing anyone to put various items into the bag and asking someone to take the aid supplies in event of an attack, which made them wonder why they were rushing and loud.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook with troubled eyes, which made Jungkook anxious as well. They get a feeling that something isn't right. Since Jungkook knew Taehyung was carrying their child, the two took a step forward and approached Krystal cautiously and gently.

Taehyung was the first to ask. "Kryst, what's wrong?" Taehyung said, prompting the female to give him a quick glance as soon as she heard her brother speak.

Krystal turned and sighed deeply when she finally saw who it was and said, "Where have you two been? We were looking all around for you both." Jungkook scoffed quietly and replied, "We were just getting a cake. Why? What's wrong?" He asked, then Krystal glanced at Taehyung for a little bit before continuing. "Do you recall what I told you about the threats we've been getting over the last few months?"

The alpha nodded and said, "Yeah, why? What's with the threats now?"

"Well, we got the same threat again, and I think it's getting risky because the last time I saw the letter, it was new, and I could still smell its aroma, which proves that certain someone is getting pretty close, which I really do not like." Krystal clenches her fist so hard that it becomes visibly red.

Jungkook was going to say something else when he heard what Taehyung had to say. "Wait, so you guys knew we'd recently received the same threats and didn't even bother informing me that before?" Taehyung exclaimed, probably just shouting at them a little.

"No, tae. We just don't want you to know about the predicament we're in right now since you're pregnant, and we figured this would be the best approach because you're carrying a child and we don't want you to be tensed out anyway," Krystal explained.

Jungkook looked at Krystal and swiftly explained to his mate as soon as she mentioned it. He's trying to avoid another dispute because he doesn't want another fight with his mate now that he's pregnant and things could get even worse. As a result, he simply expressed what he needed to say.

"Yes, love. I don't want you to be stressed out now that you're carrying our pup. That's why we kept it hidden from you since we believed it was the best way for the better," Jungkook stated briefly, making the male omega stare at him with his doe eyes wide while paying attention to his mate's explanation.

Taehyung tried to open his lips to say something, but after hearing what the other stated, nothing came out. It was evident from the tone of the alpha's explanation that he was genuinely worried about his health. That is why they kept it hidden from him.

When Jungkook noticed Taehyung just spread his lips and gave no reaction, he became anxious and asked, "Love? Are you o–okay?"

"Oh y–yeah, Uhm, I'm good but still, I may look like I'm not trustable enough, to know the truth, because you chose not to tell me that matter but now that I understand the truth. It's fine," Taehyung responded after hearing Jungkook calling him.

He grinned, and the other sighed, happy that Taehyung was not angry with him. Even worse if he's enraged now that he's expecting a child. So he's relieved that his mate isn't enraged.