Chapter 21: The Evening's Events

In the room

"And...there you go, everything's done; is there anything else you need?" Jungkook asked as he carefully placed Taehyung on the mattress after placing the pillows and blanket in a designated area where his mate provides comfort.

The omega just stared at him in awe, his eyes fixed on the other. Seeing his mate taking such good care of him made him in tears. The Trueblood observed Taehyung didn't answer while he was still arranging the bedding. So he looked up to see Taehyung staring at him with loving eyes, making him grin as well.

"Yes, love? Is there something on my face?" he inquired, despite the fact that he already knew why his lover was staring at him. He still wanted to tease him, so he asked.

Then after Jungkook's question, the other abruptly awoke from his trance.

Taehyung quickly averted his sight to avoid the other's gaze, then cleared his throat and added, "Uhm, just a tiny bit of dust on your n–nose," he said as he blushed. Meanwhile, Jungkook continued to look at him and secretly giggled, knowing that his mate had just made up a lie to avoid being discovered. "Oh, really, bub?" he asked, "You mind wiping the dust off my nose for me?"

Taehyung gulped and felt a sudden shiver in his spine as he felt Jungkook's breath get pretty close to his ear, which Jungkook murmured in a low tone. He gently turned to face Jungkook, and that's when he realized the other had taken his breath away when he saw Jungkook looking at him so tenderly, delicately, and charmingly, making Taehyung's face flush even more.

After that, when the Trueblood sees a cute sight in front of him, he laughs. "Hmmm, you're cute, and I know there's nothing wrong with my face; I'm just teasing you, bub," Jungkook said as he pecked the other's soft lips, causing Taehyung's eyes to widen and his mouth to part.

"W–What?" exclaimed the omega, perplexed. 'What the hell just happened?!' 'Jungkook removed his shirt and slacks, leaving him in his boxers only, sending Taehyung awestruck as the omega stared at the alpha from head to toe. As the Trueblood stripped off his clothing, he sat down opposite his mate on the mattress, only covering himself up to his waist with the blanket.

Then he reverently hugged Taehyung while sniffing his favorite scent in the crook of the other's neck. Jungkook embraced the other's waist lightly and cautiously, trying not to hurt his mate because he knows Taehyung is pregnant with his pup. "Mmm, but don't worry, this lovely face is yours solely. You already owned it, babe," the alpha said as he gently closed his eyes.

Now, this time Taehyung rolled his eyes and scoffed at him with glee, pleased to hear such a remark from his mate. Aish, this pabo. Of course, I own it.

Taehyung grinned and gently stroked Trueblood's raven hair, making Jungkook hum with delight. "Love, let's sleep yeah?" Jungkook mumbled as he drifted off to sleep as the other continued to caress his hair, lulling him to sleep. Taehyung laughed, then kissed the Trueblood on the forehead before hugging him as he himself slowly drifted to sleep.
______

Meanwhile

"Mark, your group will go here to this spot, while Jackson's crew will go to the other side, and I, Kwan, and my group will go between the two, now am I clear?" Krystal yelled in seriousness as she gaze at each of the individuals within. "Yes, luna!" exclaimed a chorus of voices. "Good because I didn't expect such a misstep and downfall on this case," she grumbled and groaned, glancing to her side for a specific male.

Then someone abruptly interrupted her, causing her to startle. Kwan was fumbling his fingers as she peered over her shoulder. "Yes, Kwan? You need something?" she inquired, furrowing her brow as she noticed Kwan rubbing his nape and laughing slightly, as if he didn't know where to begin. "Will the guests also accompany us?"