7 - Ferret Fun

So it turns out I'd gotten myself a Slytherin fan and I couldn't be more embarrassed.

It all started at breakfast, the Monday before the first task was to take place. I was on a high after having a late night session practicing a Transfiguration spell with Chen in an empty classroom he'd located for us.

He'd been very intimate, unnecessarily pressing himself up behind me as his hand guided me through the wand movements; whispering the incantations huskily in my ear.

"Behave," he had chuckled, as I kept twisting around to pepper light kisses along his firm jawline. "I'm trying to teach you life saving techniques here."

But he had tasted so good and smelt so fine that I couldn't resist. In the end, neither could he, and he pulled me in for a slow sensual kiss, one that got heated very quickly.

"Damn, Diggory," Chen had groaned hoarsely after he pulled his lips from mine. "Has anyone ever told you that you're a damn fine kisser?"

"Nope," I confessed, looking up at him coyly through my lashes. "No one's ever had the pleasure of these lips before."

"A kissing virgin, huh?" he said with twinkling eyes as he tucked my hair behind my ears and softly brushed his lips against mine, "well I'm glad I could be your first."

"Earth to Cece!" Hannah called, waving her hand in front of my face. "You haven't touched your porridge!"

"I'm not hungry," I sighed dreamily, glancing over at the Ravenclaw table from where Chen had just thrown me a roguish wink as he bit into a piece of toast.

"Leave her be," Susan giggled, following my gaze, "she's in love."

"Ugh, you're so lucky." Hannah sulked, tossing her own toast aside. "He's so gorgeous. What I wouldn't do to find myself in an empty classroom alone with him."

"Stop Hannah, he's Cece's now," Susan giggled again as she looked at me slyly. "Isn't he?"

"I guess," I shrugged, trying to hide the blush rising to my cheeks. "I mean, he did say that he likes me a lot and wants to hang out more often."

"GIRL, THAT MEANS HE TOTALLY WANTS YOU TO HAVE HIS BABIES!" Hannah squealed at the top of her voice.

"Ew," I said, wrinkling my nose in disgust at the idea of children. "Quit trying to kill my buzz, Hannah."

"Yeah, Hannah," Susan agreed, shaking her head in disappointment, "I mean, at least talk weddings first."

As Hannah and Susan bickered about my love life, I found my eyes drifting over to the Slytherin table where there was something definitely strange going on about them that morning. I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but it didn't take long to click that they were all wearing some sort of vulgar looking badge on the front their robes.

Ugh, didn't they know badges were so nineteen ninety two? Good god, someone needed to give those Slytherins a lesson in fashion before they all got arrested.

Rolling my eyes, I decided to abandon my breakfast and make my way to my first class, the butterflies in my stomach from thinking about Chen leaving me without an appetite.

Harry caught up with me on my way out, asking if I wanted to walk with him seeing as we had Herbology together.

"Sure," I shrugged my shoulders. "Why not?"

As we walked in silence out into the grounds, I could feel Harry's eyes on me as if he wanted to say something but couldn't quite garner the courage.

Getting fed up with the uneasy silence, I halted by a tree and whirled round to face him.

"What is it, Harry?" I asked, wondering if he was going to ask my advice on what spot cream to use.