9 - Kinks and Bubblebaths

Draco watched her.

This wasn't unusual, he used to do it all the time.

But it was different now. This time he no longer looked yearningly at her skin, wondering how it would feel beneath the touch of his fingertips; nor would he anymore allow his eyes to linger hungrily upon her lips, imagining if they tasted as sweet as they looked.

No. Now, instead, he took great pleasure in envisioning what it would be like to humiliate the bitch, to make her cry out in pain and hear her beg for mercy.

Well... maybe that last part was a bit much. But he definitely wanted to see her humiliated in the same way that she had humiliated him.

He had nightmares. Times, even, when he woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking he was still a ferret.

Once, his sheets and bed clothes had been so drenched upon waking, he realised with utter shame that there was a distinct possibility that it hadn't just been sweat clinging uncomfortably to his skin.

And it was all that bitch's fault.

Oh, he'd make her pay, alright.

Because no one humiliates Draco Malfoy and gets away with it.

******

To thank Harry for having told me exactly what the first task entailed, I thought I'd be super generous and help him out with the second task.

So I gave him a vague clue about a clue.

"Huh?" He said, scratching his head when I advised him to take a bath.

"You know," I shrugged, "grab a good book, strip off and kick back amongst some scented bubbles. I recommend Coco Chanel."

"I don't think I've ever read that." Harry replied stupidly.

"The bubbles," I sighed in exasperation. Good god, no wonder Voldemort had wanted to kill him.

Anyway, I guess my good deed for the year worked because Harry turned up for the second task looking as though he'd finally washed his hair.

"Thanks for the tip, Cecilia," he said thickly through a mouthful of gross looking food that he couldn't seem to stuff in his gob fast enough.

"Anytime," I said warily, taking a step back to keep my designer gold bikini a safe distance away from any stray bits of flying food.

Gold; a gentle reminder to the judges exactly who was going to be winning this tournament.

As we lined up to make our grand entrances into the lake, I turned to face the stands and blew kisses at my adoring fans.

Susan and Hannah both looked as though they were going to pee themselves with excitement as they jumped up and down squealing; exuberantly waving their homemade banner in the air: CECE IS OUR QUEEN!

There was no sign of Chen, but this didn't surprise me, having already worked out I was about to go and rescue his cute backside from the bottom of the lake.

I guessed Harry hadn't figured this part out though as his gormless face searched the crowd, muttering something about good for nothing friends always letting him down.

I was going to point out that maybe, just maybe at least one of them might be his treasure, but he suddenly started choking on air and seemed in a hurry to get into the water.

Unsurprisingly, thanks to all the swimming lessons Dad made me take over the summer, I thrashed my fellow champions arses.

The air literally vibrated with the deafening sound of wild applause the second I broke through the lake's surface.

I could hear the roar of people chanting my name and the satisfying noise of hands smacking enthusiastically together as Chen awakened from his enchanted slumber, gulping in lungfuls of air beside me.

"I knew you could do it, baby!" He bellowed, jubilantly pumping a fist out of the water into the air before pulling me in for a kiss.

"Get a fucking room!" A voice hollered from the teachers stand as I publicly celebrated my victory by shoving my tongue down my boyfriend's throat.

But I didn't care, and neither did the majority of the crowd who accompanied our kiss with a series of wolf whistles and cat calls.

It was the best fucking day of my life.

We were all keen to get back and party but we had to wait for bloody Harry Potter to deal with his hero kink first.

"But they would have all died!" Harry gasped and spluttered dramatically as he came out of the lake late after saving people that didn't need saving.

As if! Dumbledore would never allow such a thing to happen in his school. Hogwarts wasn't called the safest place in the world for nothing.

Anyway, found out third task is going to take place in a maze.

Should be a walk in the graveyard. I mean park.

******