An Apology

This isn't anything too drastic. I'm not ending this book or anything, but I just want to apologize for not uploading very much right now. I've opened up the Chapter 29 and 30 documents a million times just staring at my layout plan not writing a single word. I've honestly tried to write, but it's just not working. I don't know how long it will be until the last two chapter comes out. Just know that I've got a good chunk of 29 written and 30 planned out. I've also written an Epilogue already, which will go up with Chapter 30.

For anyone who has been here since the beginning: thank you for sticking around and seeing my growth. I've changed so much as a person and as a writer over these years. If you are still here, you are a real one and I appreciate your support so so much,

For all you other fantastic readers that found my book years ago or just recently: thank you for continuing to encourage me to finish this damn book! It's been a long time coming and has lived through several big changes in the ST universe. You are all so precious to me, I can't even explain. Just know that I read your comments. They make me laugh, roll my eyes, sometimes scream, all in good fun. This book has somehow survived my last years of high school, the hardest parts of quarantine, and the biggest transition time of my life. It's all thanks to you.

Look forward to an update in the possibly near future. xoxoxo
- geekywriter15