🥀Kiribaku🥀

Idk the artist but I found the picture from the insta in the pic!

⚠️trigger! Things such character death, self harm, coughing blood, and running away from home are included⚠️

Bakugou-
I'm running as fast as I can, with my explosions too. But as I got close I saw blue flames ignite. I saw many civilians look at me in fear.

Then as I made it to the entrance of the hellfire, I saw a little girl in the front run out to me.

"Mr! Please save them! My family is in there!" She cries out to me.

She couldn't have been older than 6. I notice burn marks all over her.

I stood frozen, I couldn't move. I watched as more and more silhouettes fell in the flames.

"Hey mr? Are you okay? You aren't moving. Aren't you supposed to be a hero and save them? They're gonna die in there!" She screams crying to me.

But I couldn't move.

More hero's began to show up, but I still couldn't move. I heard a voice call out to me. "Bakugou! What's the hold up we need to save those people?"

It was my best friend. I turned my eyes slightly. He was out of breath and had some wounds.

"Here sweetie go on to deku, he's the one in the green." He says to the little girl. She runs off crying, telling us to save her family. "Bakugou man, come on we need to save them." He nudged my shoulder and runs into the flames.

I get snapped out of my trance as I watch him run in.

"No kirishima! You'll die in there!" I run in quickly after him. I search for him but I cant find him amongst all the bodies. "KIRISHIMA!"

I blast myself up to get a better look at the genocide. I notice him trying to carry some children out of the flames. I blast myself down to him in an attempt to save him.

He might be unbreakable, but he isn't burn proof.

As I reach inside the flames I go to grab him and whatever kids he's holding. I pull them out as quickly as I can. As I get out of the horrid melting pot, I see helicopters and flying hero's dropping water down on the fire.

Dabi no where to be seen.

Kirishima is passed out in my arms with burns all over him.

"No no no no. This is all my fault! If I hadn't of frozen up he wouldn't be hurt! All those people would be alive!"

I begin to cry in regret and shame. I need to scream for help.

"SOMEBODY! RED RIOTS DOWN AND I NEED HELP!" I scream as loudly as I can with my raspy voice.

Please

Save him

Timeskip-
I wake up in a hospital bed. I look around to see many of my classmates and teachers also in beds.

"Oh bakugou. So glad you could wake up. Let me check your medical status and you can be on your way out." Recovery girl says.

"Where's Kirishima?" I ask quickly sitting up and attempting to leave the bed.

She pushes me back down. "He's in the next room over. His condition was pretty horrible, so I needed extra space for him." She sighs sadly as she takes my pulse.

"How is he doing?" I ask frantically.

"Well he ingested many toxins and ashes. The flames burned his throat and all over his body. Currently he is a bit unstable and is in need of breathing support."