🌸SoMa🌸

I haven't written in a bit but I wanted to write something based on the pic above so enjoy :)

Maka-
In what universe did I think we could ever be alone. I just wanted to go see a horror movie with my weapon partner but no! He had to tell BlackStar we were seeing a movie. And BlackStar just had to assume that meant invite everyone.

So here I am. Popcorn on my lap and Soul sitting next to me. Behind us, our rambunctious team.

I was hoping we could have shared a popcorn and maybe we could hold hands. We aren't dating but I kinda wish we were. Everytime I see him or resonate with him I can't help but feel even more in love. It is really hard for me to admit it though, because of my parents. I have seen Meister-Weapon relationships and how they don't work out. And I just don't want to break the bond me and Soul have.

So I was hoping for a bit of solo bonding time to make up for the way I've been avoiding talking about my feelings. But no, there was no peace or quiet.

BlackStar couldn't stop reacting to everything on screen. Making the movie hard to focus on. He was jumping and yelling at scary parts. Laughing at the funny parts. Crying at others.

Tsubaki was trying her hardest to get him to calm down but it was no use. I will thank her for trying though.

Crona was constantly whispering and mumbling about what scared them and what they didn't understand. I love Crona but it's very hard to watch a movie when someone is anxiously talking in your ear the whole time.

Kidd and Liz were silent for the most part except when they started crying and screaming, holding on to eachother at the more gory parts of the film. Kidd also trying to scold BlackStar at times but it was no use.

Patty was pretty quiet the whole time cause horror movies don't phase her much.

Not to mention my dad and Stein in one of the further back rows. I'm not sure if it was because they wanted to follow us to keep an eye on us or if they were going to see the movie as well.

I was really excited for this movie too. It's the newest Saw film. They have definitely upped the anti after some more tame continuation films in the past few years.

Soul and I have seen every single one so we thought it would be nice to see it in theaters this time. But I can't have anything nice.

Timeskip-
After the movie is over and we are walking out to put our trash away, everyone begins talking.

"Wow Maka I didn't take you for a gory movie type!" I hear BlackStar say. I feel a twitch in my neck, I really wanted to snap back but I kept my cool.

"Yeah I can't believe you guys wanted to go see that! I was horrifying." Liz said hunched over like she was gonna puke. She speaks in that upset tone she has when her sister or Kidd make her go somewhere scary.

"Well it's too bad you guys decided to tag along then." I say trying to contain my grim attitude. Soul glances at me in confusion but doesn't say anything. Maybe he didn't know this was a sort-of date. But still, why did he have to go and tell BlackStar.

"I think it was fun though!" Tsubaki says, patting Liz's back, trying to keep the peace as always.

"Yeah!" Everyone responds as I stay quiet and we continue walking home, home being Mine and Soul's apartment.