🥀Kacchako🌸

Happy birthday Ochako!!!!
Little bit of ooc Bakugou

Ochako-
Night dec 24-
I had been one of the few to not go home for a Christmas. My parents were on a really important work trip that will pay them well. They really need it so I told them to stay and that I didn't want anything for Christmas.

That was a lie in a sense. Of course I wanted things that you always do like money and clothes and such, but I really just wanted to celebrate my birthday this year.

Last year the day after Christmas, when I had no real friends in middle school, my parents had to leave; to which I had no birthday. I think my grandma may have texted me 'happy birthday!' but that was probably the extent of people who remembered.

All in all my birthday always gets forgotten and shadowed by Christmas. No presents, no cakes, no songs, no love; just my failed annual birthday cupcake, that I would make for myself, and me. All alone on my one special day.

And as you can probably tell, I really wanted someone to love and care about me enough to even remember my birthday. I don't want things I just want someone.

On Christmas Eve, me and a couple other students were talking in the common room. There was maybe 4 of us, including Shinso because Aizawa and Mic were staying here with us.

The said couple walked in and came towards us all. I noticed they had gift bags in their hands.

"What are those bags for Aizawa-sensei?" I ask with my pointer finger to my chin in confusion.

"Well me and Mic picked up some little gifts for everyone. We have been giving them to the others throughout the day, but now we have the last students here to give them too." Aizawa explains while he and Mic hand out the presents. Aizawa handed me mine and I opened it to see some strawberry mochi, a star necklace, and a Card. In the front it says to open on the 27th so I left it. I didn't think much of it thought.

"Arigato Sensei(s)!" We all thank as we open the gifts. I head to the dorm kitchen and go to the freezer. I put a sticky note on the top with my name on it and put it in the cold machine. Walking back out, Satou begins to say goodnight and head upstairs.

I say goodbye to him as well as the two teacher and Shinsou. Me and Mina begin to head upstairs to our dorms,because they were on the same level. As we are going up the elevator, Mina asks, "so what did you get Ochako-chan?"

"Some Mochi, a star necklace, and a card." I reply With a smile . She smiles back.

"Oo yummy! They got me pink wrist braces for my dancing and some Natto!" She smiles even brighter.

"Ooh funnn!" I smile. The elevator dings and we walk out. We reach my room and I wave bye to her. I head in and put my stuff down

I go into my bathroom and get ready for bed. Brushing my teeth I look at myself in the mirror. I spit out and look back in the mirror.

"Why won't anyone love me?" I whisper as tears begin to slowly fall from my rosy cheeks. I turn the light off and continue to sob as I lay in my bed. I curl up under the blanket and sob my eyes out until I fall into sleep.

Time skip: morning dec 25-
I wake to someone shaking me. I rub my eyes and grumble. I open my eyes to adjust to the light and see Mina standing in front of me excited.

"Huh wh-what's up?" I ask sitting up to look at her better.

"I have presents for you and the others so let's go downstairs!" She smiles grabbing my hand. I yawn for a second then slip on my sandals.

She basically drags me down the hall to the elevator. "Oh wait I need to grab something!" I realize and say. I head into my dorm and grab a small gift bag then continue down with Mina.